Groups

Lovefilm Gears Of War 2 Preorders

Who's got theirs yet ?
    I havent
    Jack

20 Comments

Nope - only got the email this morning and it sais:-
    Delivery normally takes between 3 to 5 working days from our warehouse in the Channel Islands

Original Poster

Same
    But im still holding oiut hope

ha ha ha - fingers crossed

boys got theres last night at 12 but suffering this morning when they got get up for college lmao what a shame

just got mine off of sainsburys, as well as snacks for the day com to £50.03 so got a 5p off fuel voucher too the day it deisel dropped to 104.9..... good effort.

blody hell what do you eat? the game was only £29.....

i think my lot got done they paid 45 special edition

leecroot;3394026

blody hell what do you eat? the game was only £29.....

gotta have snacks! 6 pack of frazzels crisps, mr kipling french fancies, victoria sponge, few packs of jaffa cakes, bars of chocolate (mainly wispas), tin of celebrations, big bag of drumstick lollies, 2 litres of 7up and cherry coke (and a few beers for tonight) as well as some coocked chicken so i can throw it in some curry sauce and some microwavable rice for a quick tea.

luvin hardcore mode, in sane next for me

got mine yesterday morning via zavvi btw

robtallica;3394200

luvin hardcore mode, in sane next for megot mine yesterday morning via … luvin hardcore mode, in sane next for megot mine yesterday morning via zavvi btw

was your disc locked too? :whistling:

MinstrelMan;3394311

was your disc locked too? :whistling:

nope, that was a load of tosh, only online play was off limits

Nope, I got an email 2 days prior to release telling me that my order had been dispatched, then I got another email this morning telling me the same! They have always been like that when I preorder a game, they either deliver it on the day of release or a couple of days after it. I suppose thats the price you pay for saving a couple of extra quid.

Original Poster

Same, hope it comes today but as i'm at school i won't know oh well! Still saved me a trip to sainsburys and saved me a couple of quid

GoW2 just arrived in the post from LoveFilm :-D

StevenA2000_uk;3395703

GoW2 just arrived in the post from LoveFilm :-D

Did you have to sign for it ?

Jez15;3396000

Did you have to sign for it ?

No, it has a barcode on the front. I think what they do is scan that as they deliver it to you.

not got mine from LoveFilm yet. Don't think I will bother pre ordering with them again. I could have had it first thing this morning by going to sainsburys and buying it off the shelf for £29!

Original Poster

mines come :D!

StevenA2000_uk;3396791

No, it has a barcode on the front. I think what they do is scan that as … No, it has a barcode on the front. I think what they do is scan that as they deliver it to you.

thanks for letting me know - still nothing :x

i got mine on the 7th or 8th
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2599
      2. Free Sky Sports Day Pass if anyone wants it33
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764427
      4. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good11

See more discussions