Groups

LoveFilm help!

I have been using a 3 month trial, and it runs out on the 25th of March, and I came upon this thread:

hotukdeals.com/ite…ria

Would I be able to use that code? If so, how? Thanks!!!

14 Comments

think you have to alter your postcode a bit if you're still using the same address and change the email address you used too, or just get a tesco dvd rental or blockbuster free trial :thumbsup:

Original Poster

But if I alter the postcode God knows where the DVDs will end up! Please explain!!!!

use the tesco 3 month free trial, go through quidco for £4 and it still comes from lovefilm, it just worked for me, same details and all!

Bhav007;4672147

But if I alter the postcode God knows where the DVDs will end up! Please … But if I alter the postcode God knows where the DVDs will end up! Please explain!!!!

errm just swap the last two letters around lol but include your full address that is your door number and street number etc

ThePasty;4672169

use the tesco 3 month free trial, go through quidco for £4 and it still … use the tesco 3 month free trial, go through quidco for £4 and it still comes from lovefilm, it just worked for me, same details and all!

yea i just signed up with that one but then they said i had a free trial with them already when i hadnt so i registered again and i altered my post code its the same post code i live within in my accommodation but i didnt use my block postcode but the accommodation's postcode if that makes sense and i got my 1st set of dvd delivered last friday but i've swapped the postcode back to normal now

Original Poster

Oh right lol OK will try that, so do I do it AFTER i've cancelled fully?

Bhav007;4672223

Oh right lol OK will try that, so do I do it AFTER i've cancelled fully?

yea i guess, best return outstanding dvds soon so u dont get charged

Bhav007;4672147

But if I alter the postcode God knows where the DVDs will end up! Please … But if I alter the postcode God knows where the DVDs will end up! Please explain!!!!

alter the postcode so it comes up 'not valid' - then there is no chance of your DVDs going elsewhere. Then you put in the rest of the address correctly

Where can i find tesco 3 month trial?

JboyJayJason;4672872

Where can i find tesco 3 month trial?

hotukdeals.com/ite…860

dont forget quidco :thumbsup:

Thank you lilac (Y) I am in the process of doing so now

JboyJayJason;4672961

Thank you lilac (Y) I am in the process of doing so now

I am quite sure that Tesco is part of Lovefilm so you are not eligible to take up another free trial with them. If you have already gone through it, it may be cancelled in a day or 2

Mrs.Z;4675079

I am quite sure that Tesco is part of Lovefilm so you are not eligible to … I am quite sure that Tesco is part of Lovefilm so you are not eligible to take up another free trial with them. If you have already gone through it, it may be cancelled in a day or 2

yea thats what happened to me too, it got accepted then they canceled but i did it again slightly altering my postcode :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions