Groups

LoveFilm ~ Help Please

Hi All,

I have jsut signed up to Love Film and enterd a voucher to have 90 day free trail..
    I have never used this service before.

I have added 12 Xbox360 games that I would like to rent.
    My package allows me to rent 3 at a time.

How do I know any of the titles have been dispatched?
    as at the top I have 3 slots that say

Awaiting dispatch...
    Awaiting dispatch...
    Awaiting dispatch...

Its been about 24hrs since I have created my list.
    What happends next?

Do I just wait untill lovefilm fill in the above slots with random games i have selceted?

Cheers,

12 Comments

Original Poster

Oh Nevermind, LoveFilm has just updated and I got 3 of my top games on the way

ye u just wait matey, i joined tuesday i think it was, put my list up wednesday and they came to my house yesterday! i put all xbox titles aswell! look back in the afternoon to "my rental list" it should eventually have three different game titles that u choose and say "dispatched 30/10/2008

urs could be taking 24 hours because all of ur picks are out on rent atm and they are waiting to get them bk in! from what ive experienced so far its pretty quick service.

o right ok lol, have fun playing them!

Banned

dispatches are updated between 10am and midday.

Original Poster

sweet, do they send u return evelopes?
    can u just pop them in the post box after?

I hate post offices....

it will say something like this:

You have 1 rentals to enjoy till 26/12/2008 I need a return … You have 1 rentals to enjoy till 26/12/2008 I need a return envelopeDisc title From list Rating Shipped date Midnight Club: Los Angeles mahir's list (9) 30/10/2008 Soldier of Fortune: Payback mahir's list (255) 28/10/2008 Report a problem

Tanchi;3334982

sweet, do they send u return evelopes? can u just pop them in the post … sweet, do they send u return evelopes? can u just pop them in the post box after?I hate post offices....

it comes with a return letter built in. when you send it get proof of postage from the post office just incase anything happens.

Original Poster

ALICOM007;3335038

it comes with a return letter built in. when you send it get proof of … it comes with a return letter built in. when you send it get proof of postage from the post office just incase anything happens.

aww damn! I dont like post offices.. thought i would get away with just popping it into my postbox.

One more thing, once its in my top list, can I now remove it from my list at the bottom?
    as i dont wanna send it back and then get the same games sent to me again :P

Out of the 7 months I was with LoveFilm only a couple of discs went missing both when i sent one back and when I was supposed to receive one. I never used the post office, just popped them into the post box.

LoveFilm were pretty good at handling it, they just send you a form stating that you sent it and that you agree that it is lost in the post, you sign and return it and thats it. Beware though, if this does happen, to report it within a few days and when you receive the form, to return it asap, coz if you dont then its in their terms and conditions that they can charge you up to £25 per disc.

If this does happen take a photocopy of the signed form and return it via Recorded delivery. I'd rather pay 70 odd pence to establish my evidence than pay £25 if i cant.

Tanchi;3335072

aww damn! I dont like post offices.. thought i would get away with just … aww damn! I dont like post offices.. thought i would get away with just popping it into my postbox.One more thing, once its in my top list, can I now remove it from my list at the bottom?as i dont wanna send it back and then get the same games sent to me again :P

the title is often removed from your list from the bottom once it has been dispatched.

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;3335101

Out of the 7 months I was with LoveFilm only a couple of discs went … Out of the 7 months I was with LoveFilm only a couple of discs went missing both when i sent one back and when I was supposed to receive one. I never used the post office, just popped them into the post box.LoveFilm were pretty good at handling it, they just send you a form stating that you sent it and that you agree that it is lost in the post, you sign and return it and thats it. Beware though, if this does happen, to report it within a few days and when you receive the form, to return it asap, coz if you dont then its in their terms and conditions that they can charge you up to £25 per disc.If this does happen take a photocopy of the signed form and return it via Recorded delivery. I'd rather pay 70 odd pence to establish my evidence than pay £25 if i cant.

Sweet, cheers!
    I may just post it in the box to be honest.

I really cant stand the post office.. they make u feel like uve commited a crime or somthing when u ask them to pop a parcel in the post

Tanchi;3335210

Sweet, cheers!I may just post it in the box to be honest.I really cant … Sweet, cheers!I may just post it in the box to be honest.I really cant stand the post office.. they make u feel like uve commited a crime or somthing when u ask them to pop a parcel in the post

I know what you mean, I often experience that if I use a post office other than my local one. The secret is to be as stern with them as they are with you, after all they should be providing a courteous service to the public. Tell them what you need and be firm with the blighters, they'll soon relent.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29213641
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1743
      3. Your dream gaming set up?1121
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …152364

See more discussions