LoveFilm - No Disc's Are Being Sent Out..

Found 3rd Feb 2009
Hi All,

I have an account with LoveFilm, I have 23 Xbox360 games in my list, I have had them Q'ed since Wednesday last week, and not one of my games that I have picked have been moved up to the "at home" section..

Im just wondering Why this is.. Has there been a mass intresst in renting Xbox360 games from Lovefilm and there are none avalible.. ?

My gf also has an account and she has been renting DVD's, her disc's have been sent the same day that she signed up.

Is my account broken? lol, (btw this is the 2nd time ive used the 3 month free trail)

Cheers
/end rant

1. Misc
  2. Lovefilm
15 Comments

i think you are only allowed 2 discs per month

Original Poster

foxymissroxy;4266592

i think you are only allowed 2 discs per month

Na, ive been with them before, you can have up to 3 discs at home at anyone time, you can send back say 1 disc, and it will get replaced the next day with another from your wish list

What Happens If The Disk Is Lost In The Post?

Original Poster

raptorcigs;4266606

What Happens If The Disk Is Lost In The Post?

Help Centre > Most common questions > What happens if a disc is lost in the post?

* A disc (DVD or game) dispatched to you has not arrived.
Please allow up to 4 working days for a disc to arrive, as delays can occur due to Royal Mail. If you have not received the disc within 4 working days of dispatch, please let us know using the Report a Problem tool on your rental list page. Please note that we reserve the right to suspend or cancel your membership if the postal service to your area proves consistently unreliable.

* A disc returned by you appears to be delayed or lost.
Please check the rental list page to see if we have received the disc. We allow up to 4 working days for a disc to be returned to us, as delays can occur due to Royal Mail. If we have not received the disc within 4 working days of its return, please let us know using the Report a Problem tool on your rental list page. Please note that we reserve the right to suspend or cancel your membership if the postal service from your area proves consistently unreliable.

I'm getting our Wii games ok

Original Poster

Just checked, and ive been waitting a week... ughh

I'm in the same situation. Been waiting since wednesday, it said on the website to make sure u have 10 discs - which I have. I used the online report option and received an email reccomending u have over 20 discs in your list!! This delay hasnt happened before and I've been with them for months.

Have you checked your emails? Sometimes they're verifying card details or sometimes they cancel the trial if they suspect anything

Original Poster

benjerz;4266718

I'm in the same situation. Been waiting since wednesday, it said on the … I'm in the same situation. Been waiting since wednesday, it said on the website to make sure u have 10 discs - which I have. I used the online report option and received an email reccomending u have over 20 discs in your list!! This delay hasnt happened before and I've been with them for months.

ahh, im glad its not just me! :thumbsup:

xsazzyjayx;4266722

Have you checked your emails? Sometimes they're verifying card details or … Have you checked your emails? Sometimes they're verifying card details or sometimes they cancel the trial if they suspect anything

Good point, Ive checked my mail, but nothing there at the moment.
I expect if they did find out that they would suspend my account so i wouldnt be able to login

they wont be lost in the post, as soon as they put them in the post, they show up in your disc's at home section.

i find the games are slower than dvds are they all new games? maybe give them a call i have been recieving games with no probs

Original Poster

how ironic!

today they have sent me 3 games

Tanchi;4267200

how ironic!today they have sent me 3 games

Panic over then

haven't received one game, despite the games being rated high priority - though to be fair nothing i've marked high priority has been sent, everything has been the low stuff!

anyone else having problems with lovefilm I've had 6 games on my list since monday and have had nothing sent out, never usually takes this long well apart from when they got snowed in a few weeks ago,
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51466
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!22
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11

See more discussions