Groups

Lovefilm - Phantom lists

Anyone else have the phenomenon whereby films arrive that you never remember putting on your list. I have lost count at how many crap films I have watched and am certain there was absolutely nothing about them that I would have found interesting enough to order them.

5 Comments

yup, happened a few times

if your list includes no available titles, they send disks out that match your previous rentals

Original Poster

ivegotalobon

if your list includes no available titles, they send disks out that match … if your list includes no available titles, they send disks out that match your previous rentals

I didn't know that. Most recent travisty is 'Bad Day'..what a load of crap.

they send out absolute crap

diabeticguy

I didn't know that. Most recent travisty is 'Bad Day'..what a load of … I didn't know that. Most recent travisty is 'Bad Day'..what a load of crap.

Yeah that is why they advise to have at least 10 titles in your list to avoid such situations. Thin g is if you are on an unlimited package and there are no available disks on your list, it is better for you to have a disk to check out rather than say go a week without 1, you are paying for the monthly service after all
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. help: windows 10 wifi issue11
      2. word survey34
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …915
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767299

See more discussions