Groups

LOVEFILM QUESTION

I cnt remember when I took out the 30 day trial so dont know when to cancel it...

It says Next payment: 8 September 2006 so when should I cancel...

10 Comments

make sure you get your dvds back to them before this date, clear your rental lists and cancal once they get the discs back

just need to cancel a few days before. just make sure the dvds are back with lovefilm by posting them on time and get them registered post, free service at post offfice.

you will need to ring them to cancel and the bloke will tell you this. its really easy.

lovefilm may even offer you cheap package. ask them!

telephone them - I did

you said "8 September 2006" as the next payment date.

is it just me, or have we all gone back in time?!?

make sure DVD should be with be reached them before the cancellation date, other wise they will charge you for next month.I paid two months extra in this confusion.

PapaSmurf;1832379

you said "8 September 2006" as the next payment date.is it just me, or … you said "8 September 2006" as the next payment date.is it just me, or have we all gone back in time?!?

I was thinking the same :thinking:

...does that mean you get free rentals forever?!!!

PapaSmurf;1832379

you said "8 September 2006" as the next payment date.is it just me, or … you said "8 September 2006" as the next payment date.is it just me, or have we all gone back in time?!?

Me 3..
    I think you've been paying lol

Moved to misc. Feedback is for HUKD issues/queries.

It says Next payment: 8 September 2006 so when should I cancel

I think your WAY past your free trial:whistling:

Original Poster

I havent payed anything yet though...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??1111
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?2298
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764160
      4. Sad news about Barcelona24101

See more discussions