Groups

LOVEFiLM question..

Banned
    anyone had any trouble cancelling before the free trail ends?

im thinking about signing up but im worried that if it does'nt suit me im going to have trouble cancelling before they charge my card

8 Comments

I was in a service station on friday, stopped for a wizz and they had an advert for 'Free £10' when you sign up... don't know what deal you get but... I cant remember the internet link... but if you want I'll be leaving to go back home in about an hour... I could stop off again and get the link....

I have had a free trial with them but just forgot to cancel it before the first month came off!

Although you can't cancel online you do have to phone them up, but I sent them an e-mail via the website and it was cancelled for me threw that.

I think it would be easy enough to cancel before they charge your card, just remember when your 1st payment date is and remember to phone a few days before!

do it one week before, send the last disc recorded delivery, ring 02088968000 (or google it, if this is wrong), they will put you through tot he UK rather than the India-based call centre

buy a 3 months voucher off ebay (pennies) or here: retailmenot.com/vie…com

Original Poster Banned

spann3rs;4029646

I was in a service station on friday, stopped for a wizz and they had an … I was in a service station on friday, stopped for a wizz and they had an advert for 'Free £10' when you sign up... don't know what deal you get but... I cant remember the internet link... but if you want I'll be leaving to go back home in about an hour... I could stop off again and get the link....

thanks for the offer but ive decided im going to go with tesco rental

Although you can't cancel online you do have to phone them up

cancel online (after hours) before your trial ends best to give it 2 weeks, clear your list, return your discs with proof of postage once they receive them its all sorted

tesco is run by love film

lots of 90 day trials and info here hotukdeals.com/all…=92

Original Poster Banned

dmissy13;4029779

cancel online (after hours) before your trial ends best to give it 2 … cancel online (after hours) before your trial ends best to give it 2 weeks, clear your list, return your discs with proof of postage once they receive them its all sortedtesco is run by love filmlots of 90 day trials and info here http://www.hotukdeals.com/all/all/new?merchant_search=lovef&mf=92

oh right thanks repped

as above its fine to cancel online. just do it at night then you dont have to phone them. it says in your account details when they will charge your card (the day your trial ends) so just choose to cancel your account 1 week before that then send your discs back (make sure to have no discs in your list as well). its easy to do. Im on my 4th or 5th trial now.
    For a 3month trial go to lovefilm.com/gif…ard and use code QKQQXQE7E for a 3 month trial. when you choose your account make sure you go for combination 3 unlimited i think it is as thats the top package and there are no limits to how many games or dvds you can have in the 3 month trial (only 3 at a time though).
    hope that helps

Have you used the Tesco voucher that's on this website? 3 months for free?

I signed up last week, seem good so far.

Whenever I've cancelled my LoveFilm, I've always done it either after 11pm or before 8am. That way you don't have to speak to anyone :thumbsup: As they sometimes try to offer you other offers!

As others have said, a week before you cancel (your next payment date is shown in you 'my account' details) clear your list down so there's nowt on it, post all discs back & then cancel online. You should be ok.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285997
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814130
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523460
      4. What is there free to do in your town?611

See more discussions