Groups

Lovefilm question

I just reactivated my account with the 3 for the price of 1 month code that´s been posted on here.
    Went with the unlimited+games package, 2 discs at a time.

Now I was thinking it would have made more sense to pick 3 discs at a time at that price!

If I change it over, will I lose my 3 for the price of 1 month deal?

5 Comments

Hi there,

Did much the same ourselves, called them up and they sorted it out over the phone.
    No problem.

Hi there - what was the code?

Sounds like a good deal for me...

Original Poster

xxhellyxx;8392450

Hi there,Did much the same ourselves, called them up and they sorted it … Hi there,Did much the same ourselves, called them up and they sorted it out over the phone.No problem.

Thanks :-) , so I should be able to do it online too. I almost clicked it already earlier but wanted to check first about losing the "special deal"

barbour9;8392460

Hi there - what was the code?Sounds like a good deal for me...

This one
    hotukdeals.com/ite…exp
    :thumbsup:

TanyaSpace;8392472

Thanks :-) , so I should be able to do it online too. I almost clicked it … Thanks :-) , so I should be able to do it online too. I almost clicked it already earlier but wanted to check first about losing the "special deal"This onehttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/634139/3-months-for-the-price-of-1-new-exp:thumbsup:

It tells me I've already benefited from an offer and can't have another... What use is that if it's a "reactivation" code?

Original Poster

No idea. It worked fine for me.
    You could try calling them and say you got the code from a friend who got the card with the code?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Super Nintendo Entertainment System Classic Edition pre order glitch59
      2. Android Box539
      3. Fitted Sheet55
      4. Good Sim only deals??45

See more discussions