Found 3rd Jan 2011
I pay for 2 rentals per month and they get reset on the 10th of each month.

I have 1 disc at home now, and 1 rental remaining up until the 10th.

If I keep my current disc and it gets to the 10th, will the current disc class as one of my 2 reset rentals for the 10th onwards, or will I have 2 rentals aswell as the disc I have now?

Thanks

1. Misc
  2. Lovefilm
4 Comments

i believe it's 2 at a time only so therefore only 1 would be posted out to you!

Original Poster Banned

ham82

i believe it's 2 at a time only so therefore only 1 would be posted out … i believe it's 2 at a time only so therefore only 1 would be posted out to you!

Yeah I know but at the moment it says '1 rental this month remaining + 1 disc at home'

So when it resets on the 10th, will it still say 1 rental this month remaining because I already have a disc at home?

Basically, will the current disc class as one of next months rentals if I keep it until then?

you will have 2 rentals remaining.
but will ahve to send the disc back before getting your second that month..

Original Poster Banned

DAMNOME

you will have 2 rentals remaining.but will ahve to send the disc back … you will have 2 rentals remaining.but will ahve to send the disc back before getting your second that month..

What do you mean 'will have to send the disc back before getting your second that month'?

So this disc I have now, if I have it on the 10th when my rentals reset, I will have 2 rentals remaining + the disc I have from the previous month right?

My concern is, is that they will class a disc kept from the previous month, as one of your current months rentals?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21114
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247653
    3. Add one, leave one game54415457
    4. Sainsbury's 25% off 6 bottles of Wine & TU 25% off clothing offer said to b…11

See more discussions