Groups
    EXPIRED

Lovefilm reactivation code

Hi,
    I discountinued my LF membership an year ago and now looking to continue it again. I got an email saying 3 months for 1 but i accidently deleted that mail. Can anyone please suggest me way / promotion code to get better deal from LF for reactivation.

Thanks

7 Comments

lovefilm.com/par…8ab

that's valid if you haven't had a free trial on your old account

also LFZZ98765 for 90 days free.

Original Poster

lilraul;8658396

http://www.lovefilm.com/partnership/amazon20?awc=2605_1273681366_d35ab4c4c48a21e820fe4884d1d8059b&awc=2605_1274398400_2b7425304a183fc55bd00027dba8c8abthat's valid if you haven't had a free trial on your old accountalso LFZZ98765 for 90 days free.

Thanks lilraul. Code is expired and URL does not allow you to re-register and takes back to main page.

Any tips on re-registration instead of re-activation?

try calling lovefilm and tell them what happened and they will give you the code that was issued to you. I have done this myself in the past and they are usually quite good at helping

if you can, try using different email address and different name in your household.

Original Poster

LYNSZ_1981;8660732

try calling lovefilm and tell them what happened and they will give you … try calling lovefilm and tell them what happened and they will give you the code that was issued to you. I have done this myself in the past and they are usually quite good at helping

Thanks. I will try this way.
    lilraul;8661125

if you can, try using different email address and different name in your … if you can, try using different email address and different name in your household.

Thanks. I moved to a new address couple of months back. I will try it with a different email address.

Any feedback about Tesco DVD Rental. I think they are using same lovefilm service and £1 thn LF but without online videos.

good reviews on tesco's rental :thumbsup:

Original Poster

lilraul;8665654

good reviews on tesco's rental :thumbsup:

Thanks lilraul. Got my sky hd sorted due to 50% off deal. I will go for tesco now as it seems to be the best option so far with limitation of online films which LF offers with their package.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT sport on sky boxes47
      2. Samsung Galaxy S633
      3. Amazon spend £20 and get £5 extra44
      4. Xiaomi phones45

See more discussions