EXPIRED

Lovefilm rental by post and Amazon Instant

Finally got my blu ray player that i wanted so that I can use Amazon instant. I got a Lovefilm rental by post contract, so i receive my dvd via the post office. This has not changed despite the name change. But with Amazon Instant, if a film shows as £0.00, i can assume that i am entitled to watch it, am I correct? and obviously if a film has got a price tag i.e. £2.99, this is what it would cost me to watch it? Thanks
J

5 Comments

If I am reading this correctly, you should be able to watch all of the amazon instant videos for free.

The guy I work with had a love film subscription & when that switched to Amazon instant he still received his dvd's / blu ray's as normal but around that he can watch as much Amazon Instant as he likes.

Original Poster

spiderbifida

If I am reading this correctly, you should be able to watch all of the … If I am reading this correctly, you should be able to watch all of the amazon instant videos for free.The guy I work with had a love film subscription & when that switched to Amazon instant he still received his dvd's / blu ray's as normal but around that he can watch as much Amazon Instant as he likes.

OK thanks, that what i thought, did not want to do it and then be charged
Thanks
J

If a film is showing as £2.99 it will charge you £2.99, it will be classed as a rental and is not included in your subscription. Only films that show as free are included in your subscription. You'll notice it's usually newer releases that are showing as paid for items, Amazon offer them alongside your subscription content to tempt you into spending. One of the reasons I cancelled my subscription!

Hopefully you see this in time!

Jez777

If a film is showing as £2.99 it will charge you £2.99, it will be c … If a film is showing as £2.99 it will charge you £2.99, it will be classed as a rental and is not included in your subscription. Only films that show as free are included in your subscription. You'll notice it's usually newer releases that are showing as paid for items, Amazon offer them alongside your subscription content to tempt you into spending. One of the reasons I cancelled my subscription!Hopefully you see this in time!

+1

Original Poster

Thanks Jez, dully noted
J
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Iptv810
    2. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    3. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33
    4. Where has the Freebies section gone ?23