Groups

Lovefilm sign up problems, please help!

Evening all.

I have a code to sign up for a 3 month trial, but for some reason it will not give me the option to sign up for the £15.99 (3 DVDs at a time) package, it just won't give me the option.

It gives me 3 choices: £4.99, £12.99 and £14.99 but when I go elsewhere on the website I can see the £15.99 option

Has anyone else found this? Is this just what they are doing on the free trial now?

Thanks

3 Comments

Original Poster

Oh great, thanks :thumbsup:

just went through some codes and XMLF720 gave me 90 days free trial on the £15.99 package

Rep left

did u manage to get to the confimation page?
    ihad the choice but couldnt go further

Banned

Just tried rejoining with code PRGLFRAF8 and used same address and got the unlimited combo (films / games) for 3 months free. That will make it 27 months free when the free trial ends http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/190284/lovefilm-sign-up-problems-please-he/../../165691/3-months-free-dvd-or-games-rental-a/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif

I just used my initial for my first name, a new email address, same postal address.

Initial payment date: 25 August 2008
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1434
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2658
      4. word association Game72944191

See more discussions