Groups

Lovefilm threatening letter

Did anyoen else receive one of those threatening letters from Lovefilm?

I received one last Thursday saying I was black listed for using multiple free accounts.

Do you think they will push it further and make us pay for all the months we used it?

They even said in my letter that I should return 3 DVDs back, which were returned weeks ago!

13 Comments

did you check the other threads on this topic?

You've been naughty! Take the beasting like a man :-D

Celticsun;6110610

You've been naughty! Take the beasting like a man :-D

:thumbsup:

kj23;6110578

did you check the other threads on this topic?

think that thread was closed :?

czar.nik;6110941

think that thread was closed :?

there are several threads still open for viewing talking about this.

I don't think they can charge you for all these months, but you might have a problem with the three DVD's if you don't have a confirmation of posting

although you can always send them an envelope in the post now if you have one and get the confirmation slip from there ;-)

Do anyone have a link to open threads please, cant find them.

Original Poster

A lot of the open threads don't cover the post code changing plan though. I heard Lovefilm send through debt cllectors quite willingly for this sort of thing.

worry not mate...get theses letters alot...the fact that they allowed it to go on means they havent got a leg to stand on...just simply cancel all the accounts...they will ask u if u want to keep the accounts active by paying monthly but just cancel...that all there is to it...

Banned

Oxley101;6111218

A lot of the open threads don't cover the post code changing plan though. … A lot of the open threads don't cover the post code changing plan though. I heard Lovefilm send through debt cllectors quite willingly for this sort of thing.

thats exactly what they are talking about in misc

just log on and check what disks are outstanding

Oxley101;6111218

A lot of the open threads don't cover the post code changing plan though. … A lot of the open threads don't cover the post code changing plan though. I heard Lovefilm send through debt cllectors quite willingly for this sort of thing.

just blame it on royal mail...they will send u a form to fill out asking where and when the disk were posted...

Banned

lehowstef;6111298

just blame it on royal mail...they will send u a form to fill out asking … just blame it on royal mail...they will send u a form to fill out asking where and when the disk were posted...

they dont do that when your account is up for closure. They charge you. Happened to my mate after closing his account.

its because they cannot claim unless you verify the claim which you might not do if your account is closed, hence they bill your cc / dc

csiman;6111486

they dont do that when your account is up for closure. They charge you. … they dont do that when your account is up for closure. They charge you. Happened to my mate after closing his account. its because they cannot claim unless you verify the claim which you might not do if your account is closed, hence they bill your cc / dc

But if you send them back the claim form, they will give you your money back.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047189
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767476
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      4. word association Game74044579

See more discussions