Found 28th Oct 2010
I was just wondering whats the longest you can get a love film trial for?

I wanna sign up but I've heard mixed reviews, some good and bad.
but I know that if I sign up for 2 weeks which is on the site that it wont give me the chance to test it out and also wont get the item back to them at the end of the 2 weeks and they'll charge me for a month anyway lol.

Also has anyone had any bad experiences with them especially with receiving and sending disks back, because I live in 4 floor flats and the post is ok but I just know my luck will be soming goes missing and ill end up paying up.

Any help and advice is much appreciated?

And if any wants to recommend a similar site feel welcome.

1. Misc
  2. Lovefilm
5 Comments

I got 60 days

the only problem I've had is that they don't follow the priority settings on your lists. Best bit of advice is to keep your lists short with titles that would be high priority

Might be of help when choosing: click here

roryk83

the only problem I've had is that they don't follow the priority settings … the only problem I've had is that they don't follow the priority settings on your lists. Best bit of advice is to keep your lists short with titles that would be high priority

I had two titles on high priority for the four months I was a member. Never received either of them. Sometimes it can be a nightmare. Used to always receive the low priority titles. One time I even received a title from a different list.

Original Poster

dungavelMight be of help when choosing: click here

Thanks for that, some good ones on there.

Yeah see thats what I dont want really is to have to wait weeks or even months for a film I wanna watch, especially new ones and recent ones.

Think I'll do the trail and see how it goes

Cheers guys

Edited by: "mrmuir22" 29th Oct 2010
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. disneyland paris tickets11
    2. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…55
    3. Whey protien621
    4. What's the best used laptop I can get for £180?37

See more discussions