Found 29th Oct 2008
just a quick question,

when u lot send a dvd back to them do u record the delivery?

ive just started my 90 day free trial and about to return my 1st dvd back to them

thanx in advance

11 Comments

Use free proof of posting certificate from post office instead.

No, just use their freepost envelope

but when you cancel ensure you get a receipt from the post office for the last ones you send back and do it 4-5 days before the end of your contract terms

Yep, as long as you get free proof of postage from Post Office then all will be fine. If anything does go missing and some of the discs i sent back and were supposed to receive did then you fill in a form and return it. They're pretty good that way.

Original Poster

thanx for the fast replies, repped all 3 of u,

whats free proof from the post office

i just put it in post box.....job done. If they say they havent recieved it they replace it anyway

Kev The Kopite;3318908

thanx for the fast replies, repped all 3 of u, whats free proof from the … thanx for the fast replies, repped all 3 of u, whats free proof from the post office

You can get a certificate of posting for free :thumbsup:

Just havd over your DVD envelope and ask for proof of posting.

Kev The Kopite;3318908

thanx for the fast replies, repped all 3 of u, whats free proof from the … thanx for the fast replies, repped all 3 of u, whats free proof from the post office

when you intend to post them back, go to local post office and ask for "proof of postage"
they fill out a slip with some details on & hand it to you as proof you posted the items

Kev The Kopite;3318908

the PO will stamp a slip recording the address details of an item sent and date

Original Poster

thanx every1 4 the help

Banned

kiwinator;3318921

i just put it in post box.....job done. If they say they havent recieved … i just put it in post box.....job done. If they say they havent recieved it they replace it anyway

dont bother with a certificate of posting. I have had about 5 or 6 disks going missing during my 4 year free trial. They just claim off the royla mail and send you a short form to fill in. They replace the missing disk immediately and never charge you. I probably send about 4-5 disks back each week so would hate to be having to go to a post office that many times a week!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Hot deals notification33
    2. Credit Card Debt Question...1017
    3. Google maps on Plusnet44
    4. What is gearbest like on warranty?55

See more discussions