lovely sunny warm bank holiday weekend ,whats everyone got planned

Found 4th May
lovely sunny warm long bank holiday weekend
Community Updates
MiscGame of Thrones
Top comments
Away in our caravan for the first time... Waving to all the friendly drivers, most will wave back - some with the whole hand.
Edited by: "mrty" 4th May
Thought I'd smash out a few night shifts and sleep through all the lovely weather
deleted396333
Bbq.
That should bring the rain back.
29 Comments
martial arts show this weekend for us at the dome doncaster

scott adkins

Bill superfoot Wallace

Benny the jett Urquidez

gonna be a great show
Work all bank holiday weekend then an exam on Tuesday
Away in our caravan for the first time... Waving to all the friendly drivers, most will wave back - some with the whole hand.
Edited by: "mrty" 4th May
deleted396333
Bbq.
That should bring the rain back.
Out with friends this evening. Sister coming for the weekend. May go to see tour de yorkshire on sunday. Probably cut the grass.
missismop33 m ago

martial arts show this weekend for us at the dome doncaster martial arts show this weekend for us at the dome doncaster scott adkins Bill superfoot WallaceBenny the jett Urquidez gonna be a great show

Was hoping to go but working unfortunately, boo hiss. Have fun and happy pain
badger260918 m ago

Was hoping to go but working unfortunately, boo hiss. Have fun and happy …Was hoping to go but working unfortunately, boo hiss. Have fun and happy pain

its gonna be a awsome show bill is so lovly
Thought I'd smash out a few night shifts and sleep through all the lovely weather
I've been checking the weather daily and from sunny it's now clowdy on Saturday so I'm expecting rain and being stuck at home
Just been out walking in the rain and wind, same old same old.
Being sick. Stupid cold.
Be a good weekend for day time burglars.. Not funny though
Avoid the tour de Yorkshire.
Chessington for the opening of Tiger Rock, BBQ Sun & as little as possible Monday!
shadey122 h, 2 m ago

Avoid the tour de Yorkshire.

psychobitchfromhell is only going for those tightly clad "rear" views

She'll tell you it's about the bikes and give good answers about the best type of gears or the best type of frame to use in each type of race but we know it's about the perving Just watch her pop out her 150-600 Tamron lens to get her own personal piccys

Sweaty Crack is not a small village in North Yorkshire
Can of coke in frikkin 79p now!
Wtf?
Going to the zoooo 😁😁
Making homebrew
missismop8 h, 41 m ago

martial arts show this weekend for us at the dome doncaster martial arts show this weekend for us at the dome doncaster scott adkins Bill superfoot WallaceBenny the jett Urquidez gonna be a great show

WOW Bill Wallace! Hes the man. always thought he never got the recognition he deserved.
Im working all day sunday, off monday doing some tidying up and lazing about, if it sunny out on my bike for a few hours along liverpool docks
zworld1 h, 53 m ago

Can of coke in frikkin 79p now!Wtf?

i can remember them being 10p in 77
Videogames! And maybe an ice lolly!!
GlentoranMark18 h, 33 m ago

^^Making a Homebrew shed Come join our home brew thread

I didn't know there was one , cheers
Spent 10 minutes painting the base of the shed and 30 minutes going to B&Q to buying some bricks to lay it on. Boy this is hard work, just relaxing with a beer and watching Coleraine lifting the Irish Cup instead. Will probably manage putting the base down tomorrow
RadiantDuck4th May

Being sick. Stupid cold.

Hay fever 🤒
seem to have spent the weekend listening to football. Liverpool playing now so that will be another tense time....
Finally organised the first BBQ of the year (average about one a year)
But not got any extra time off work.
About to hit 4th prestige on cod. Curtain shut, air con on
hope you all had a nice bank holiday weekend x
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants