lovesofas

Found 23rd Mar 2015
Love sofas Peel good furniture! Do not buy a sofa from them

I would like to make everyone aware about the terrible service I received recently from Love sofa the Furniture Store! They lied to us! Never buy a sofa from them! We ended up having a battle with them to get a repair done or replace!

The quality of our new Sofa was shocking. After a few months it developed lots of small tears/rips and pins where sticking out. None of these defects were due to misuse.

So we rang love sofas for a repair, replace and refund who said that they would have to send out an inspector to assess whether or not the tears were due to manufacturing defect or misuse.

The company (furniture clinic) came out and inspected the tears and pins. Then after that I rang love sofas expecting to get repair or replace and they said the report came back as misuse! I was shocked.
Community Updates
Misc
7 Comments
bad company , with bad customer service in the all world
In fairness love sofas have done nothing wrong. The report has gone back to them saying that the rips are due to misuse. Why would they repair, replace etc. if that's the case?
If you disagree with the report that has been sent to them that's what you probably should contest, or perhaps get an independent report of your own carried out.
Ok thanks
Edited by: "bakary" 23rd Mar 2015
sound really bad. Thanks for sharing.
always get a large purchase on finance or credit card. even though I could pay cash on a suite from CSL i got it on finance, glad I did as issues they totally ignored where taken up by the finance company and it was sorted.
any kids / pets going on it a lot .

how much was it.

we recently got a 3 seater and large foot stool from DFS and it was like £80 to cover it for 3 years for ANYTHING that goes wrong with it even if its accidental. suprised they didnt offer you something similar for a big company
Havince

any kids / pets going on it a lot .how much was it.we recently got a 3 … any kids / pets going on it a lot .how much was it.we recently got a 3 seater and large foot stool from DFS and it was like £80 to cover it for 3 years for ANYTHING that goes wrong with it even if its accidental. suprised they didnt offer you something similar for a big company

If its anything like the policy a friend had on a sofa it covers one claim on the policy during the 3 year policy, yes its a 3 year policy in the fact it lasts for 3 years from start, but small print on allows for one claim so once a claim has been made its null and void.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants