Groups
    EXPIRED

Low energy light bulbs wanted - ES (screw in ones) who has them reduced currently?

I need enough for a one bedroom flat tomorrow evening - but with fittings for 6 bulbs in the livingroom - so realistically about a dozen bulbs.

It got annoying reading the number of threads here for them, as I had bough enough to last me until they will be replaced by lower energy LEDs in a couple of years.

However, all I have are bayonet, and now need a flat worth of the screw in versions.

When I checked there were none I could see posted recently.

Rep waiting for anyone saying where they are currently reduced - or offering a reply that makes me laugh.

7 Comments

5 for 50p in poundland im sure they had bothe types. Also 5 for 50p in lidl but didnt look what type

Original Poster

DIVA1977;6479171

5 for 50p in poundland im sure they had bothe types. Also 5 for 50p in … 5 for 50p in poundland im sure they had bothe types. Also 5 for 50p in lidl but didnt look what type

I looked in Lidl but saw none.

vinylandtrinkets;6479210

the screw in type are £2.50 each in asda! i needed 3 for my living room … the screw in type are £2.50 each in asda! i needed 3 for my living room lights, gutted. gonna try lidl tomorrow

I saw them priced at that in Morrison's too - and was pretty hacked off as I figured I would get them for under a fiver and not £30.

10 for a pound in Robert Dyas, mix and match from any type

Also home bargains always good

Original Poster

jeany123;6479300

http://www.lidl.co.uk/uk/home.nsf/pages/c.o.pc.p.Philips_Energy_Saving_Light_Bulbit says screw and bayonet at lidl

They had none when I was in two branches in Glasgow.

mosskeeto;6479311

10 for a pound in Robert Dyas, mix and match from any type

Thanks - I can give it a try.

DIVA1977;6479414

Also home bargains always good

Thanks too - although its a bit far to go.

vinylandtrinkets;6479679

I'm going shopping tomorrow , will look out for them and post prices and … I'm going shopping tomorrow , will look out for them and post prices and shops here when i find them

Thanks mum.

caiblue;6484537

tesco currently have these at 2 for £1, have a look … tesco currently have these at 2 for £1, have a look on-http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/shelves/Light_Bulbs_And_Candles_in_Tesco.html

The were far more epensive when I was in before the weekend. - Although it was Sunday that they change their prices.

Thanks too all - reps lefted.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions