Groups
    EXPIRED

Low priced mobile phone!

I need a new mobile. Preferabley with a 1.3mp camera and a card slot but I'm not too stressed about the latter.
    Must be sub £70, any good deals on the horizon or all ready out there?

4 Comments

Original Poster

Alternativley any low low priced contracts, none of that send the cheque rubbish.

Few deals for the K750i kicking about, just use the search.

Its a cracking little phone and I have gotten some lovely pics with the 2.0mp camera.

Original Poster

Not keen on the k750i at all, everyone has it :viking:

E2Save has a few - here is one -

Sony Ericsson K800i Mobile Phone with an Unbeatable Camera.

This deal is on a Virgin Mobile 12 Months Contract (Clearance) , you get 200 anytime anynetwork minutes and 300 Text Messages. It is Advertised at 9 Months £1.99, which for the whole year works out at £8.99 per month, that is approx £108 for the WHOLE Year.... Plus if you go through Quidco you will get £36.50 cashback. They have lots of other phones ont he site too. Good idea to look through the companies who give cashback on Quidco then browse their sites. There are also a lot that do free gifts (You generally pay a bit more or take out a contract for longer to get these but can get small lcd tvs, sat nav, Xbox 360, Nintendo wii etc.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      2. Biscuit addiction1231
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?813

See more discussions