6 Comments

Secured ?
    Unsecured ?
    Repayment length ?

Original Poster

choc1969;5743101

Secured ?Unsecured ?Repayment length ?

Unsecured 2/3 years

you'll get a different APR depending on your credit score so even though someone advertises at 6.9% it may come through as 9.9% or whatever depending on your individual score - I don't think there is anything anyone can say on here to help - your better off looking around yourself.

Just look out for payment protection charges - if you want this your often better off organising your own seperately & the flexibility of the loan if that is important to you.

My GF had a good egg loan that let us overpay whenever we wanted to and take holiday payments with no charge (apart from interest payments being dragged out of course) - this meant we could overpay most months but have a payment holiday every now and again if an expensive MOT came up or whatever - we paid a 5 year loan off in 2.5 years saving us a lot of interest.

Original Poster

My credit score is excellent.I checked it on Experian.

[url]www.zopa.com[/url] is a p2p lending site. Rates change according to demand/supply.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?25104
      2. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.1830
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1216
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764453

See more discussions