Expired

Lowest Price on the Net for PSP SLIM

8 replies
Found 4th Sep 2007
So ive decided to take the plunge and re-get a psp - i miss the games i used to play all the time and i got a ds and have barely played it

Cant find cheaper than £129.99 ??

Anyone know of any instore deals or online deals

Daniel

9 Comments

i need to find a good price or deal too. dropped my psp so looking at replacing it, got amazon vouchers and game vouchers so unless i can find it cheaper elsewhere i'll have to use the vouchers.

dandoc2

So ive decided to take the plunge and re-get a psp - i miss the games i … So ive decided to take the plunge and re-get a psp - i miss the games i used to play all the time and i got a ds and have barely played it Cant find cheaper than £129.99 ??Anyone know of any instore deals or online dealsDaniel

Cheapest I have found is also £129.99 - tempted to order from Game as you can at least take it back to a shop should it develo problems.

I'm also tempted, the kids have got a DS each so I fancy something different and its not always possible to sit in front of the TV and play on a console. Why did you get rid of it before? I prefer games you can just pick up and play to kill ten minutes or half an hour rather than something involving a long complicated story mode. Racing titles are my favourite - how is the analogue control method of such titles on the psp?

grilli

i need to find a good price or deal too. dropped my psp so looking at … i need to find a good price or deal too. dropped my psp so looking at replacing it, got amazon vouchers and game vouchers so unless i can find it cheaper elsewhere i'll have to use the vouchers.

do you still have warranty? if so just ring sony and they will replace it free of charge.

£123 from play.com if you have a ucas card.

Original Poster

erics

Cheapest I have found is also £129.99 - tempted to order from Game as you … Cheapest I have found is also £129.99 - tempted to order from Game as you can at least take it back to a shop should it develo problems.I'm also tempted, the kids have got a DS each so I fancy something different and its not always possible to sit in front of the TV and play on a console. Why did you get rid of it before? I prefer games you can just pick up and play to kill ten minutes or half an hour rather than something involving a long complicated story mode. Racing titles are my favourite - how is the analogue control method of such titles on the psp?

Dont really use the analogue for racers on the psp more d-pad but thats just em maybe

sarbjeet_

£123 from play.com if you have a ucas card.

Yer i know but wanted some sort fo bundle maybe - not gunna rush order as if no-one buys at first price and deals will be better

Banned

There won't be great difference as it is new released.

£112/£114 delivered from Amazon... ]see this thread

Original Poster

Can close thread no longer want one
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769571
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710988
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3167
    4. Add one, leave one game54415463

See more discussions