Lowest priced item on Mega Bus

Posted 3rd Oct
I need to spend £1 on mega bus for a student offer. please could someone tell me something that costs around £1 please
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
A ticket?
AL1S0N03/10/2019 20:31

A ticket?

Anything to be honest. I'm not planning to use it and I will probably give it away but need to spend £1
Booking fee is a quid. Sorted.
Liv-Manc seems to be £2, so total £3. Random archive here, but just select say a Wednesday a few weeks in advance and nowhere near bank hols, events, etc.
AndyRoyd03/10/2019 20:50

Liv-Manc seems to be £2, so total £3. Random archive here, but just select …Liv-Manc seems to be £2, so total £3. Random archive here, but just select say a Wednesday a few weeks in advance and nowhere near bank hols, events, etc.

Ahh ok thanks very much. Also found a £3 total. If there is any you need I'll be happy to buy it for you
deals6903/10/2019 21:06

Ahh ok thanks very much. Also found a £3 total. If there is any you need …Ahh ok thanks very much. Also found a £3 total. If there is any you need I'll be happy to buy it for you

Thanks for offer, but can't think of any reason why I would want or need a £2 Megabus fare. Maybe post it as a freebie on here, there's bound to be a student looking to travel for zero cost...
AndyRoyd03/10/2019 21:09

Thanks for offer, but can't think of any reason why I would want or need a …Thanks for offer, but can't think of any reason why I would want or need a £2 Megabus fare. Maybe post it as a freebie on here, there's bound to be a student looking to travel for zero cost...

Yup that's true will do later
deals6903/10/2019 21:17

Yup that's true will do later

Maybe post it as a request, and you will buy when the lucky HUKD member indicates their preferred £2 travel date / locations?
AndyRoyd03/10/2019 21:26

Maybe post it as a request, and you will buy when the lucky HUKD member …Maybe post it as a request, and you will buy when the lucky HUKD member indicates their preferred £2 travel date / locations?

DiD yesterday after you said and no one seems to be interested. Thought it was a brilliant idea
I managed to get my ticket for £2.85, including that ridiculous £1 booking fee.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants