1. Misc
  2. Intel
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Intel
30 Comments

hardwork

Why can't someone have all four?? :-D

Luck, being in the right place at the right time.

Also knowing the right people helps.

In an ideal world, it would be hard work, yes, but unfortunately, it is not, the lazy buggger with the right contacts can get a job over a hardworking person

fireheaven;2792405

Cos to be intelligent you have to be a man, and not many men have big boobs :whistling:

peodude;2792426

Cos to be intelligent you have to be a man, and not many men have big … Cos to be intelligent you have to be a man, and not many men have big boobs :whistling:

:?

Intelligence is wasted on most men ;-)

Original Poster Banned

fireheaven;2792405

Bloody hell it took you gyz one hour to respond :x

Fireheaven you know you alreaedy have all four darling

Original Poster Banned

scottie143;2792394

hardwork

:thumbsup:

peodude;2792426

Cos to be intelligent you have to be a man, and not many men have big … Cos to be intelligent you have to be a man, and not many men have big boobs :whistling:

A wonderful truth

Original Poster Banned

twinks;2792552

Dont have the 4th requirement, but have plenty of the first and second, … Dont have the 4th requirement, but have plenty of the first and second, and i always work hard :roll:Agree with FH intelligence is wasted on men :whistling:Luck is the requirement for instant success i truly believe.

Hiya Twinks, you alright ? and a belated welcome to your newbie son, just read through the thread

What do all you beautiful women have against boobless men :?

nearly all...

well i dont have luck :-(

Dell_in_the_bed;2792461

Bloody hell it took you gyz one hour to respond :xFireheaven you know you … Bloody hell it took you gyz one hour to respond :xFireheaven you know you alreaedy have all four darling

Yes and I am very proud of the fact but it did take alot of hardwork to get where I am so I suppose that would be my choice of the four if i had to choose

the norkage....... number 1 priority

fireheaven;2792724

Yes and I am very proud of the fact but it did take alot of hardwork to … Yes and I am very proud of the fact but it did take alot of hardwork to get where I am so I suppose that would be my choice of the four if i had to choose

You dont have big boobs though ?

Original Poster Banned

twinks;2792902

I keep thinking about this Dell, and I think you've got the question … I keep thinking about this Dell, and I think you've got the question wrong, the big boobs is wrong, if you had attractive/good looking in its place, then, i think, you would have quite a debate on your hands

Done for you darling :thumbsup:

I don't believe in luck. But I don't know what else to call it when a person wins millions in a lottery... Chance perhaps? Well whatever it is, thats the best way for instant success.
But for normal success it'll probably be hardwork or knowing the right people as edna said.

Original Poster Banned

King of Thieves;2793262

I don't believe in luck. But I don't know what else to call it when a … I don't believe in luck. But I don't know what else to call it when a person wins millions in a lottery... Chance perhaps? Well whatever it is, thats the best way for instant success. But for normal success it'll probably be hardwork or knowing the right people as edna said.

I think I will vote for hard work and normal intelligence level, one of our all time best managers was the most hard working I have ever come across, intelligent enough to see through things and was an average looking joe

Original Poster Banned

Oh and luck, how can I forget luck....

a bit of everything helps

Original Poster Banned

pcnutta;2793366

a bit of everything helps

Yes, but that will make life so easy (not that I would mind) but if you had to pick and choose one ?

Banned

twinks;2793512

Ok, in my younger days :roll: when I was considered attractive, Luck got … Ok, in my younger days :roll: when I was considered attractive, Luck got me to the door of opportunity,my looks got me through the door and intelligence and hard work kept me where i wanted to be/go in life. :thumbsup:Now, of course, according to a certain youthful and highly entertaining member :roll: I'm just 'old and boring' lol

Who could that be? :whistling:

Looks are first so being attractive

Dell... Your inbox is full :roll:.
Empty it

Original Poster Banned

twinks;2793512

Ok, in my younger days :roll: when I was considered attractive, Luck got … Ok, in my younger days :roll: when I was considered attractive, Luck got me to the door of opportunity,my looks got me through the door and intelligence and hard work kept me where i wanted to be/go in life. Now, of course, according to a certain youthful and highly entertaining member :roll: I'm just 'old and boring' lol

Twinks had a look at your picture, I thought you were 25 !!!!! so here you have it, and very honestly, you are very good looking, sexy, attractive and intelligent (from your posts) :thumbsup:

King of Thieves;2793591

Dell... Your inbox is full :roll:. Empty it

ahem ahem just done it bro

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;2793579

Looks are first so being attractive

Well I think being brutally honest that is what it takes to get in the door as Twinks said

Original Poster Banned

DLM;2793536

Who could that be? :whistling:

Ahan, I think the two of you are secretly in love with eachother lol but more of that later when we can hopefully have Prissy on it

Original Poster Banned

I have ended up spamming my own thread :oops:

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2794085

I have ended up spamming my own thread :oops:

:giggle:

Original Poster Banned

twinks;2794099

I have to ask Dell, in the politest possible way, WTF are you on about … I have to ask Dell, in the politest possible way, WTF are you on about :thinking: :oops:

Good that you did ..

Well nothing just me being really bored and typing messages around .... as they say forgad bout it - and if you are still at the HUKD pub please order a drink for me as well as I am about to crash in one of Dandy vacant couches

Banned

Surely you have missed off having a good name. That helps apparently!!!!!!

Obviously being called guv, I'm in charge!

Original Poster Banned

guv;2794266

Surely you have missed off having a good name. That helps … Surely you have missed off having a good name. That helps apparently!!!!!!Obviously being called guv, I'm in charge!

Hey Guv how you been matey, nice to have you back .......

Banned

guv;2794266

Surely you have missed off having a good name. That helps … Surely you have missed off having a good name. That helps apparently!!!!!!Obviously being called guv, I'm in charge!

You wish
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free money and competition entry @ Circle712
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57571
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45

See more discussions