2. Cereal
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Cereal
38 Comments

they are very nice but can't be great for you with all that sugary goodness

They are lovely!
Little bits of marshmallowy goodness in every bite

Too expensive to buy in this country though. I refuse to spend £8 on a box of cereal!

Original Poster

Babbabooey;5506191

. I refuse to spend £8 on a box of cereal!

I NO its ridiculous

lol

With all the sugar that they have packed into them, they're very sweet but ohh so nice (and ridiculously expensive iirc)!

I've always thought there needs to be a decent company importing all the american products, as they are a cracking cereal, but Selfridges can go to hell. lol

Adam2050;5506256

I've always thought there needs to be a decent company importing all the … I've always thought there needs to be a decent company importing all the american products, as they are a cracking cereal, but Selfridges can go to hell. lol

Check this site out..[URL="www.americansoda.co.uk"] www.americansoda.co.uk[/URL]

I could blow so much money on there..:-D

Adam2050;5506256

I've always thought there needs to be a decent company importing all the … I've always thought there needs to be a decent company importing all the american products, as they are a cracking cereal, but Selfridges can go to hell. lol

There are loads of places you can get them online, but they are all expensive.
£5.49 from ]here for example.

Original Poster

all the amaerican stuff is all brightly packaged, that would hurt my eyes
lol

They taste like sweet cherios with marshmellows.
I love them
[url]www.americansweets.co.uk[/url]

I buy my stuff from there. Try and buy around £50 of stuff and the £8.99 next day delivery wont be so bad.. otherwise its £3.99 and that'll take a week.

There all overpriced. And some don't even stock Sweedish Fish, insult.!!

Mountain Dew is the business!!!

Kids love these lucky charms.
Found them near me and theyre 6.49 a box

Adam2050;5506332

There all overpriced. And some don't even stock Sweedish Fish, insult.!!

Wooot Do Svenska Fisk have to do with lucky charms!/ :?

Celticsun;5506556

Wooot Do Svenska Fisk have to do with lucky charms!/ :?

Looooooooooooky here Loooooooky charms.

Nah someone above mentioned american candy stockers.

I personally don't like Lucky charms, but I do like american food.

£5.99 at Ocado if they deliver to your area,they have lots of free delivery slots too.

ocado.com/web…rms

amongst Hershey's and other American food products.

ocado.com/web…27s

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5506616

£5.99 at Ocado if they deliver to your area,they have lots of free … £5.99 at Ocado if they deliver to your area,they have lots of free delivery slots too.http://www.ocado.com/webshop/getSearchProducts.do?clearTabs=yes&entry=lucky+charmsamongst Hershey's and other American food products.http://www.ocado.com/webshop/getSearchProducts.do?clearTabs=yes&entry=hershey%27s

Nice 1.
Rep added

Now 4 the REAL test .... can u find somewhere that does mountain dew at a good price :whistling:

I could get you Mountain Dew for around 60p a can i think

Chocolate double stuf oreos, and Kraft original BBQ sauce are 2 of the things i bought a lot of in America. Can't seem to find either here

they are only £5.49 for a 1lb box here and the place is only a 10 min drive away

americansweets.co.uk/ind…asp

they have loads of other american lthings too

ViperKeith;5506790

they are only £5.49 for a 1lb box here and the place is only a 10 min … they are only £5.49 for a 1lb box here and the place is only a 10 min drive away :phttp://www.americansweets.co.uk/index.aspthey have loads of other american lthings too

Can't pick up at the moment i don't believe.

t0mm;5506804

Can't pick up at the moment i don't believe.

i picked up the other day

Original Poster

vengod;5506747

ile paypal you 60p for a can?
xx

vengod;5506747

How????

VERY interested in this!!!

vengod;5506747

I just pm'd u but ur inbox is full

I didn't know you could buy them here still.... I remember having them when I was younger, they are lush... not sure I would spend that much on a bit of nostalgia though (having said that, I probably would if I saw them!!)

vengod;5506747

Talk to me vengod!!! :whistling:

There was an American sweet and soda shop in Bluewater but having a quick look on Bluewater website can't see it in the shop directory. I was last there just before Xmas,so maybe it's gone now.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5506616

£5.99 at Ocado if they deliver to your area,they have lots of free … £5.99 at Ocado if they deliver to your area,they have lots of free delivery slots too.http://www.ocado.com/webshop/getSearchProducts.do?clearTabs=yes&entry=lucky+charmsamongst Hershey's and other American food products.http://www.ocado.com/webshop/getSearchProducts.do?clearTabs=yes&entry=hershey%27s

Looks like we will be getting next weeks shop at ocado! If the shopping turns up without them I will be veeeeeeeeeeeery disappointed!!!

my girlfriend just left for Florida this morning, every time she goes to America it means i get a big box of lucky charms woop woop

I was told that you could get mountain dew in some ethnic shops but i tried a few but have had no luck finding any

I have found a place in Kingston called Tony Roma's which is a restaurant and they sell it.
Trouble is it's like nearly 2 quid a can!!!! :w00t:

Empty ur inbox vengod!!

Got some lucky charms (ocado) - takes me back! One off treat though at that price!

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5515652

There was an American sweet and soda shop in Bluewater but having a quick … There was an American sweet and soda shop in Bluewater but having a quick look on Bluewater website can't see it in the shop directory. I was last there just before Xmas,so maybe it's gone now.

Sweets from heaven

Still there they have quite a few up and down the country

One in Watford too

Starr;5879465

Sweets from heavenStill there they have quite a few up and down the … Sweets from heavenStill there they have quite a few up and down the countryOne in Watford too

That be the 1 then,just recall it being next door or very close to Boots,possibly ground floor too.

Starr;5879465

Sweets from heavenStill there they have quite a few up and down the … Sweets from heavenStill there they have quite a few up and down the countryOne in Watford too

One in Nottingham too - total rip off from online prices imo. Sometimesi t's cheaper to buy online with delivery.

t0mm;5879669

One in Nottingham too - total rip off from online prices imo. Sometimesi … One in Nottingham too - total rip off from online prices imo. Sometimesi t's cheaper to buy online with delivery.

Ye i know, i spend so much money there. I know i shouldnt but i do.

Think im gonna get a crate of mountain dew from american soda :-D

Starr;5879689

Ye i know, i spend so much money there. I know i shouldnt but i do.Think … Ye i know, i spend so much money there. I know i shouldnt but i do.Think im gonna get a crate of mountain dew from american soda :-D

ebay is sometimes cheaper with delivery sometimes bud:thumbsup: I picked up 24 cans off their for £18 delivered.

Normally about £11 each before postage for 24.

saw loads of mountain dew in the shop in milton keynes.

but no lucky charms although i heard they are £8 a box

t0mm;5879738

ebay is sometimes cheaper with delivery sometimes bud:thumbsup: I picked … ebay is sometimes cheaper with delivery sometimes bud:thumbsup: I picked up 24 cans off their for £18 delivered.Normally about £11 each before postage for 24.

Thanks for heads up will go have a look

kx12;5879779

saw loads of mountain dew in the shop in milton keynes.but no lucky … saw loads of mountain dew in the shop in milton keynes.but no lucky charms although i heard they are £8 a box

hotukdeals.com/ite…li/

Shameless plug but if anyone wants lucky charms cheapest i can get them for is that price :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769345
    2. Any PS4 News Here29313894
    3. Tesco 3 for 2 Toy deal starting 27th October87
    4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…3465

See more discussions