Groups
    EXPIRED

Lucky Charms Cereal

Lucky Charms Cereal

ok what the hell... i need lucky charms!!!

Anyone knows where to buy them from these days. ive seen some n the harlequin centre (watford) but 8 quid a box is a tad expensive... but might just have to, dont think i can last much longer :w00t:

20 Comments

rockatin

Lucky Charms Cerealok what the hell... i need lucky charms!!!Anyone knows … Lucky Charms Cerealok what the hell... i need lucky charms!!!Anyone knows where to buy them from these days. ive seen some n the harlequin centre (watford) but 8 quid a box is a tad expensive... but might just have to, dont think i can last much longer :w00t:

These are quite cheap
    americansweets.co.uk/ind…asp

Banned

dandoc2

These are quite cheap … These are quite cheap http://www.americansweets.co.uk/individual-lucky-charms-breakfast-cereal-78-p.asp

HiCarumba £10.24, you really gotta like em!!! :w00t: :w00t:

americansweets.co.uk/mas…asp

Original Poster

UltimoScorpion

Sign the petitionhttp://www.petitiononline.com/uklucky/petition-sign.html

lovely just signed only 1700 signatures though

Original Poster

dandoc2

These are quite cheap … These are quite cheap http://www.americansweets.co.uk/individual-lucky-charms-breakfast-cereal-78-p.asp

wow looks like a good site thanks

Original Poster

UltimoScorpion

Available … Available herehttp://www.cybercandy.co.uk/aaasmt/index.php/url_pmet3/xlc_1744/xdbc_lucky%20charms/dbtc_3/pic_1/add_custsearch/stc_0/scope_short#1744

ahhhhhh alll sold out :w00t:

you can buy them from lakeside and bluewater they have an american sweet shop each i think they are about £7 a box thou

ilovepink

you can buy them from lakeside and bluewater they have an american sweet … you can buy them from lakeside and bluewater they have an american sweet shop each i think they are about £7 a box thou

Beat me to it, I was there last week and the only good shop in the whole place (Lakeside0 was the american sweet shop

Mike..

I remember these out in the shops when I was about 10 but they weren't around for long.

Selfridges in the Trafford Centre has them ... so I guess other selfridges will, too?

:-( Why are these sooooo.... expensive. I remember them years ago, my kids used to love them. How come they are so much money now?

Banned

dogcat

:-( Why are these sooooo.... expensive. I remember them years ago, my … :-( Why are these sooooo.... expensive. I remember them years ago, my kids used to love them. How come they are so much money now?

think they are now imported

Original Poster

ye, they have stopped sending them over in bulk, so now the only people who buy them are shops who can import them over and then charge 8 quid a box.
    crazy but i might just have to get some

rockatin

ye, they have stopped sending them over in bulk, so now the only people … ye, they have stopped sending them over in bulk, so now the only people who buy them are shops who can import them over and then charge 8 quid a box.crazy but i might just have to get some

£8 a box -- i got a box in usa for $3 a box and i ate them in like a day when i got them home

I want more :-(

melissab

Selfridges in the Trafford Centre has them ... so I guess other … Selfridges in the Trafford Centre has them ... so I guess other selfridges will, too?

Yep, Selfridges in the Bull Ring in Birmingham have them. Dont know what they charge though

These truly are addictive. They must be so bad for you.

I've just done a search on eBay and there are quite a few sellers on there importing them. So you might be able to grab some at a few quid cheaper.
    Postage costs are a bit high tho

:roll: cant trust those ebay folk! may be out of date!

i got some from ebay last year...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

a friend sent me a box from canada but they were thrown out after a fire in my flat - i never got to eat them.

pretty sure they should be illegal anyway!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Electricity610
      2. Phone "Upgrade"58
      3. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??45
      4. Xbox one region locked codes?33

See more discussions