Found 14th Jun 2009
Cheapest place to buy them?!
Have a massive urge for them, absolutely loved them as a kid, i know selfridges sell them at £7.50 iirc, and some online stores such as americansweets or cybercandy for about £5 but when you add on postage for one box its really expensive and i only really want one unless theres a good deal about.
Dont think il get much cheaper then the places iv stated but worth a shot!

1. Ask
  2. Cereal
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Cereal
12 Comments

I think I've seen it slightly cheaper in Fenwicks in Newcastle. But it's still around £6.50 a box.
You can also buy it in small bowl packages there but I can't recall the price.

Original Poster

Magic_monkey;5486770

I think I've seen it slightly cheaper in Fenwicks in Newcastle. But it's … I think I've seen it slightly cheaper in Fenwicks in Newcastle. But it's still around £6.50 a box.You can also buy it in small bowl packages there but I can't recall the price.

The little tubs? Id eat one of them in one sitting and then get all depressed as the sugar rush wears off and wish id bought a big box :-(

Yea the little tubs, rip off the lid and pour in the milk and you're good to go.

I remember how I used to eat all the hoops and save the mallows to the end...

Original Poster

Magic_monkey;5486795

Yea the little tubs, rip off the lid and pour in the milk and you're good … Yea the little tubs, rip off the lid and pour in the milk and you're good to go.I remember how I used to eat all the hoops and save the mallows to the end...

Save the best till last of course.
Really tempted for some fruit loops aswell, but i think their only online.
Heres me trying to save up for a car and im going to end up spending £100 bulk ordering cereal, *slaps self* get your priorities right jason!

I've never had Fruity Loops but I've just finished living in halls at uni and one of my flatmates was from America. She had some stuff called Fruity Pebbles shipped over. I ate a couple without milk. Disgusting. Imagine Skittles flavoured cereal... with milk?! Yuk! 100% artificial colours and flavours. 100% sugar. I couldn't stomach it.

Original Poster

100% sugar and skittles flavoured, sounds right down my alley

Have You tried ebay ?

They had them at Herons a while ago don't know if they still have them

In brighton they sell them for £5 in Taj on Western Road last time i looked! they also sell mountain dew there a lot cheaper than cybercandy!!:thumbsup:

Selfridges Prices box - £7.49
Small bowl - £1.99

whats the rave about these? wanna try them, what they like? xxx

kerri_ Selfridges Prices box - £7.49Small bowl - £1.99whats the rave about these? wanna try them, what they like? xxx

why not buy bulk and make some money back by selling on ebay?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?89
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions