Lucky guy gets $21,000 upgrade on Emirates flight

10 replies
Found 24th Sep 2016
Guy gets upgraded to seat worth $21,000 on flight and records his experience.

youtube.com/wat…l_s

10 Comments

Seen this guy.. he does some good videos

Skates through new york on a motorised skateboard

Highly subscribed YouTuber gets upgrade and no one suspects it's an advert.

unles the flight is empty then its not worth $21000. even then its still a rip off

Yeah, upgrade!

They're going to let the guy video, talk incessantly & generally irritate the folk that do pay these prices. It's not viral at all.

He needs to cut his hair, everyones Grandads will be spinning in their graves, even the living ones!

in fact his hair has so much made me decide without getting to know him at all past the point i saw his hair that he clearly is a complete and utter seeyounextchooseday

haritori

He needs to cut his hair, everyones Grandads will be spinning in their … He needs to cut his hair, everyones Grandads will be spinning in their graves, even the living ones!in fact his hair has so much made me decide without getting to know him at all past the point i saw his hair that he clearly is a complete and utter seeyounextchooseday

I thought he was copying his Grandad's comb over.

Banned

Aaron_QPR

Just because someone seems to differ in a certain way they're as you say … Just because someone seems to differ in a certain way they're as you say a 'seeyounextchooseday'. Great logic.

That means you also need a hair cut.

MrScotchBonnet

That means you also need a hair cut.

Whoops deleted my comment by accident.

I can assure you I don't, I'm just not a judgemental 'seeyounextchooseday'.
Edited by: "Aaron_QPR" 25th Sep 2016

Aaron_QPR

Whoops deleted my comment by accident. I can assure you I don't, I'm just … Whoops deleted my comment by accident. I can assure you I don't, I'm just not a judgemental 'seeyounextchooseday'.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0MYA0lUWYtQ4hoxG/giphy.gif

A famous youtuber doing advertisement in return for a "upgraded" flight from Emirates whatever next

It went viral so Emirates got what they wanted from it
Edited by: "kiish" 25th Sep 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien632
    2. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?710
    3. Will iPad 2 iOS update slows it down?22
    4. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!11

See more discussions