Lucky Numbers for tomorrow's Euro Million Big Roll Over of £165 Million????

Found 7th Jul 2011
Hello Ppl...
would anyone like to share their lucky numbers for tomorrow's Euro Million???

national-lottery.co.uk/pla…png
Community Updates
MiscLottery
14 Comments
Original Poster
https://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/i/header/logo.png
I havent got any lucky numbers, Just lucky dips.

I would be happy to share with many others tomorrow night as long as im guaranteed to win something
Original Poster
beth3735

I havent got any lucky numbers, Just lucky dips.I would be happy to share … I havent got any lucky numbers, Just lucky dips.I would be happy to share with many others tomorrow night as long as im guaranteed to win something

Me 2 I m not being greedy coz 165mil will be too much to spend.. so I dont mind sharing it with anyone or few of them.
Would love if I win atleast anything.
lolz

desperation/delusion is strong ITT
Edited by: "numptyj" 7th Jul 2011
02,10,24,36,41 02 - 05

Good luck!
Original Poster
whatsThePoint

Its a well know fact that if you share your lucky numbers you'll never … Its a well know fact that if you share your lucky numbers you'll never win anything

I disagree...to this.sharing is always good.
Surely if anyone had lucky numbers they'd have won already?
My numbers are my lucky random numbers
Original Poster
birdyboyuk

My numbers are my lucky random numbers

Same here Lucky Dip are the best...
Banned
I wouldn't even mind sharing the jackpot. Just with one other person though. A third of £165M is hardly worth it.
dunfyboy

I wouldn't even mind sharing the jackpot. Just with one other person … I wouldn't even mind sharing the jackpot. Just with one other person though. A third of £165M is hardly worth it.

Ok, If you win I'll let you share with me.

Edited by: "jonny619447" 7th Jul 2011
in our family of 5 i always use out birthdates, 14,18, 22, 24, 25, then randomly 2, and 9 as our wedding date,
Original Poster
nono2522

in our family of 5 i always use out birthdates, 14,18, 22, 24, 25, then … in our family of 5 i always use out birthdates, 14,18, 22, 24, 25, then randomly 2, and 9 as our wedding date,

Same here..
I would imagine a high percentage of players pick all their numbers under 31.

I guess it decreases the chances of winning it on your own than having numbers above 31.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants