EXPIRED

Luggage

I'm looking to get a rather big suitcase to take on holiday and it needs to be on wheels but don't want to spend a lot as may only be used the once.

Did see some in £stretcher earlier this year that were £18 I think and it would be nice to spend around £20 if at all possible.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

10 Comments

Does an £18 suitcase, not sound better to you than a £20 one, or is it just me ?

Original Poster

I saw this a few months ago and thought I would look around, if I could still get it then I would have bought it but unfortunately they're not selling them anymore.

just take some Tesco carrier bags or a bin liner as you probably wont ever see them again anyway:whistling:

I bought large wheeled holdall from Argos for £14.99(285/0894) saves using up your weight allowance on a heavy case. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

WillieL;1864389

I bought large wheeled holdall from Argos for £14.99(285/0894) saves … I bought large wheeled holdall from Argos for £14.99(285/0894) saves using up your weight allowance on a heavy case. :thumbsup:

I like the idea of the holdall idea although its out of stock around me.

Does anyone know of anywhere else that sells these for a good price?

Original Poster

Yeah thats not bad, the length of that is 70cm however, whereas the ones in argos are 80-90cm but will keep that in mind.

Matalan do great prices the now on suitcases

Primark also have some roller backpacks in at the moment in 3 sizes (£12 small, £18 medium and prob around £22 large)...I got a small one at the weekend but it's actually bigger than most others I've seen so the medium or large versions should be plenty big enough.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wifi extender46
    2. whats a worthy sony x3 compact replacement?47
    3. Any know of offers on London eye and Maddam Tussauds please33
    4. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1618

See more discussions