Luggage

Does anyone know the weight of luggage you can take on a plane?

16 Comments

normally 15kg but can have 20. It should say on itineary.

Cabins

Ryanair 10 kg
Easyjet no limit, but you must be able to lift it into storage

Original Poster

Thanks girls:-D

Banned

have a look at your tickets/info they all vary

Original Poster

sassie;2222579

have a look at your tickets/info they all vary

still waiting for them to come, thanks any way:thumbsup:

Banned

who have you booked with? maybe have a look on their site

Original Poster

Thomson

Original Poster

jellybaby22;2222631

http://www.thomson.co.uk/editorial/legal/baggage-allowance.html

Thanks jellybaby x:thumbsup:

jellybaby22;2222609

thomas cook is 20kg.....I know that for sure....

TCX's standard baggage is 15KG in the hold.

In the hold it is 15kg, and 5kg in the cabin.

If you are booked to fly with TCX i would check, unless you have upgraded because when looking at their holidays for this year their website states hold is 15.

i thought it was 20 kg and 5 hand luggage

we get free medical allowance also extra to that

Banned

cannyscot;2222566

Easyjet no limit, but you must be able to lift it into storage

WRONG!

Baggage Allowances

Each passenger is permitted

[LIST]
[*]one standard piece of hand baggage to maximum dimensions of 55x40x20cm, and
[*]Up to 8 pieces of checked-in hold baggage to a maximum combined weight of 20kg. A ]fee per kilo for excess weight is charged at the airport prior to departure[/LIST]Each passenger is allowed a maximum combined hold baggage weight of 50kg including any sports equipment, subject to available space. The maximum weight for any single piece of baggage is 32kg. Freight or cargo items cannot be accepted as passenger baggage.

csiman;2224638

WRONG!Baggage AllowancesEach passenger is permitted[LIST][*]one standard … WRONG!Baggage AllowancesEach passenger is permitted[LIST][*]one standard piece of hand baggage to maximum dimensions of 55x40x20cm, and[*]Up to 8 pieces of checked-in hold baggage to a maximum combined weight of 20kg. A ]fee per kilo for excess weight is charged at the airport prior to departure[/LIST]Each passenger is allowed a maximum combined hold baggage weight of 50kg including any sports equipment, subject to available space. The maximum weight for any single piece of baggage is 32kg. Freight or cargo items cannot be accepted as passenger baggage.

She meant hand baggage. There is no weight limit just size limit.

"Save where the limits set locally are more restrictive, passengers are permitted one standard piece of hand baggage to a volume limit of 55x40x20cm; no weight restriction applies within reasonable limits — i.e. a passenger must be able to place the piece of luggage safely in the overhead storage bins without assistance."

jellybaby22;2222609

thomas cook is 20kg.....I know that for sure....

It's 20 - just used them for my hols, my case was over 15 no worries.

Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;2224653

She meant hand baggage. There is no weight limit just size limit."Save … She meant hand baggage. There is no weight limit just size limit."Save where the limits set locally are more restrictive, passengers are permitted one standard piece of hand baggage to a volume limit of 55x40x20cm; no weight restriction applies within reasonable limits — i.e. a passenger must be able to place the piece of luggage safely in the overhead storage bins without assistance."

"within reasonable limits". I doubt they would let you put something in the overhead locker that weighed 50kg as it would kill someone if it fell out.

csiman;2224713

"within reasonable limits". I doubt they would let you put something in … "within reasonable limits". I doubt they would let you put something in the overhead locker that weighed 50kg as it would kill someone if it fell out.

Think you would struggle to get 50kg in a bag this size. 55x40x20cm.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona2076
    2. How much would you pay for this chair?1314
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?22
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764089

See more discussions