luggage weight on hols

just been to pick tickets up from travel agents but my daughter not going not taking anyone else so do i still get her luggage weight as i have still paid for her

11 Comments

I dont think they let you pool your luggage weights ... So I would say No .. but not 100% sure ?
(The usual is 15Kg or 20Kg each )

Banned

if you daughter isnt going then no as she wont be booking in, some comps let you pool weight, but as its only one of you booking in you will only get your allowance

You really need to ring them and ask, I've pooled kuggage weights many times and it's not been a problem but I would suggest you ring and ask the company for the official line on this. People here simply wont know the answer to this question, unless they work for the specific company your flying with,

Banned

Ritchie 2;2760193

You really need to ring them and ask, I've pooled kuggage weights many … You really need to ring them and ask, I've pooled kuggage weights many times and it's not been a problem but I would suggest you ring and ask the company for the official line on this. People here simply wont know the answer to this question, unless they work for the specific company your flying with,

it doesnt matter, there is only one person booking in, there is no luggage allowance to pool

Ring the company, you'll get a yay or nay from them.

Banned

the ticket will not be refunded but will be open to a last minute sale, hence why you will not be able to use the luggage allowance

Ring and ask, how could someone on here know unless they work for the specific company your travelling with? I know I've done something similar in the past where 5 of us travelling were about 12KG over combined and as one of our colleagues didnt turn up they waived the excess.

You can book and pay for a seat for a valuable musical instrument.......does it qualify for its own baggage allowance?

sassie;2760251

the ticket will not be refunded but will be open to a last minute sale, … the ticket will not be refunded but will be open to a last minute sale, hence why you will not be able to use the luggage allowance

But if you wanted to pay for two suitcases it would then be ok
There is much more room on a plane for more than 1 suitcase per person..................

Original Poster

sassie;2760251

the ticket will not be refunded but will be open to a last minute sale, … the ticket will not be refunded but will be open to a last minute sale, hence why you will not be able to use the luggage allowance

ive got the ticket dont see why it should go on a last minute deal when its paid for will go travel agent on mon and see what they say worth a go

Banned

tracey.g;2760782

ive got the ticket dont see why it should go on a last minute deal when … ive got the ticket dont see why it should go on a last minute deal when its paid for will go travel agent on mon and see what they say worth a go

If someone doesn't check in their seat is given to anyone on standby or desperate to fly out early, you ever watched Airline on TV? they do it all the time
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1748
    2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2744
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764114
    4. WONGA REFUNDS DUE185923

See more discussions