Found 24th Jan 2007
Does anyone know where i can get hold of some cheap but good suitcases, got my hols coming up and want to buy them sooner than later.

Many thanks:-D !

4 Comments

Which thread was it (a few days ago) that had the 75% off deals? I think I saw a set in there.

Bargain........ (something), Bargain deals, Bargains direct,

Oooohhhhh ........ I can't remember the name now!

Original Poster

jerry

Which thread was it (a few days ago) that had the 75% off deals? I think … Which thread was it (a few days ago) that had the 75% off deals? I think I saw a set in there. Bargain........ (something), Bargain deals, Bargains direct, Oooohhhhh ........ I can't remember the name now!

Hi, that was only for the stuff in the discount section, i tried earlier!!!

Thanks anyway!

Nope it wasn't, because I've ordered and received two orders including free post and free gifts.

It was Bargain Crazy - Sorry but I haven't learnt how to do links yet -The thread was posted by millarcat on the 18th Jan. - Theres a lot of comments posted to the thread now and if you read them you'll see that some peeps (including me) ordered outside of the discount section (but still applied the codes) and the orders have been honoured.

It's well worth you reading all the thread comments and then trying the site again. Good Luck
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Spotify family22
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    3. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    4. Urgent help needed with travel agent56

See more discussions