Groups

Luke Skywalker lightsaber 24.99 @ Play.com - where's the post gone!?

Err .... where's the lightsaber deal gone where it was 24.99 at Play.com? I know it's expired now (I bought three in time!) but was quite interested in reading the comments, the search isn't bringing back the post ... does anyone know???

7 Comments

s'gone mate - into the ether . . .

shima

I was looking for it as well, I don't like the new look HUKD site, can't find anything anymore.

Here is the deal, it has expired now. :- hotukdeals.com/ite…e=5

If you want to see expired threads in your lists you will need to select include expired threads at the top left.

Hope this helps

stormtrooper2007;1349298

If you want to see expired threads in your lists you will need to select … If you want to see expired threads in your lists you will need to select include expired threads at the top left.Hope this helps

Cheers
    I love this new site...............so user friendly ...............not !

Original Poster

Yeah i've got that ticked but it still doesn't come up in the search results ... boo ...

extrusion;1349363

Yeah i've got that ticked but it still doesn't come up in the search … Yeah i've got that ticked but it still doesn't come up in the search results ... boo ...

hotukdeals.com/ite…ot/

pluves1;1349957

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/125394/star-wars-luke-skywalker-replica-fx/all/all/hot/

whats happened to to search feature?
    the above linked post is not found now if i search "lightsaber" whereas this thread was found.
    the thread above was also found via search a couple of days ago.
    edit: does search not find expired deals now?
    edit: hmmm, the said post now appears via search.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It was forty years ago today......516
      2. word survey46
      3. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?22
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767301

See more discussions