Original Poster

choc1969;8118047

submissive :whistling:

really?, I'm in :-D

Awwww looka the love for the mama!

Where did my thread go?

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;8118069

Awwww looka the love for the mama! Where did my thread go?

I think it ate itself :?

Lulu'sMammy;8118069

Awwww looka the love for the mama! Where did my thread go?

you shall be hearing from the dalmations solicitors unless he is "paid" for his idea(cough pm)

michelleleemoo;8118079

I think I ate myself :?

you gymnast you ;-)

barky;8118089

you shall be hearing from the dalmations solicitors unless he is "paid" … you shall be hearing from the dalmations solicitors unless he is "paid" for his idea(cough pm)

You could have free Vet. advice for the rest of the Dal's day, for the price of a simple comment!

choc1969;8118096

you gymnast you ;-)

And, you my lovely chocolaty beauty....we work for the same company (in a round about way) so show some love....then ya baps :oops:;-) xx

Original Poster

choc1969;8118096

you gymnast you ;-)

ooooh, now where is that Deep Heat

http://www.theage.com.au/olympics/images/days/08d16kabayeva.jpg

michelleleemoo;8118135

tartar sauce ? :whistling:

michelleleemoo;8118135

I'd never leave the house....

Lulu'sMammy;8118120

You could have free Vet. advice for the rest of the Dal's day, for the … You could have free Vet. advice for the rest of the Dal's day, for the price of a simple comment!And, you my lovely chocolaty beauty....we work for the same company (in a round about way) so show some love....then ya baps :oops:;-) xx

big love to ya :friends:lol xx

but my baps or for the baker boy only :w00t:, he likes to seed them on a regular basis

Banned

Pointless thread, complete waste of time. Try posting some content next time or don't bother coming on my internet again

Banned

DanJackson;8118151

Pointless thread, complete waste of time. Try posting some content next … Pointless thread, complete waste of time. Try posting some content next time or don't bother coming on my internet again

Have you tried my fo.lk thread?

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;8118143

you wouldnt be allowed

michelleleemoo;8118135

is she coming or going?

in b4 the "coming" gags

Original Poster

choc1969;8118138

tartar sauce ? :whistling:

cow :x

Lulu'sMammy;8118143

dirty mare honestly :roll:

DanJackson;8118151

Pointless thread, complete waste of time. Try posting some content next … Pointless thread, complete waste of time. Try posting some content next time or don't bother coming on my internet again

there are no words

DanJackson;8118151

dan-I still havent recieved that "nothing" for posting in your thread yesterday-do you have a tracking number?:whistling:

casparwhite;8118161

you wouldnt be allowed

Why!?? Caspar get voting for your cam4 pal on this thread!!!
    fo.lk/com…ity

DanJackson;8118151

Jacko you do make me laugh man, i just wished you looked like your pic and then u'd be a match made in heaven! :thumbsup:

Lulu'sMammy;8118213

Jacko you do make me laugh man, i just wished you looked like your pic … Jacko you do make me laugh man, i just wished you looked like your pic and then u'd be a match made in heaven! :thumbsup:

I look like my pic-whats my chances?

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;8118213

Jacko you do make me laugh man, i just wished you looked like your pic … Jacko you do make me laugh man, i just wished you looked like your pic and then u'd be a match made in heaven! :thumbsup:

I've just done some sick in my mouth. If I wanted to meet a woman that looked like she'd been hit in tha face with a rake, I'd move to Newcastle.

DanJackson;8118238

I've just done some sick in my mouth. If I wanted to meet a woman that … I've just done some sick in my mouth. If I wanted to meet a woman that looked like she'd been hit in tha face with a rake, I'd move to Newcastle.

Rofl, can tell you've never seen me ;-)

Banned

DanJackson;8118238

I've just done some sick in my mouth. If I wanted to meet a woman that … I've just done some sick in my mouth. If I wanted to meet a woman that looked like she'd been hit in tha face with a rake, I'd move to Newcastle.

Whats wrong with a perfectly spherical head anyway?

barky;8118224

I look like my pic-whats my chances?

I work with dogs all day long, then come home to 2 ! So your chances are pretty high! :w00t:

Original Poster

DanJackson;8118238

I sense you are a little backwards in coming forwards, may I suggest you give it a try and say what you mean, shoot from the hip so to speak :-D;-)

pm still not received

I am dissapoint

I was all excited and everything

michelleleemoo;8118285

I sense you are a little backwards in coming forwards, may I suggest you … I sense you are a little backwards in coming forwards, may I suggest you give it a try and say what you mean, shoot from the hip so to speak :-D;-)

If it's shooting from the hip, he needs to get to the doctors....NOW!

Banned

vibeone;8118277

Whats wrong with a perfectly spherical head anyway?

oh dear..........too much personal information kid:thumbsup:

prostiutes dont discriminate tho on the flip side

Lulu'sMammy;8118273

Rofl, can tell you've never seen me ;-)

I have though...:whistling:

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;8118462

oh its all coming out now :w00t:

awoodhall2003;8118462

Muwahahahahahah!! Shhhhhsh man! :oops:

michelleleemoo;8118500

oh its all coming out now :w00t:

And I've seen you (on many occasions actually).

Lulu'sMammy;8118646

Muwahahahahahah!! Shhhhhsh man! :oops:

Sorry, forgot it was meant to be kept quiet. ;-)

Banned

You people disgust me

Banned

casparwhite;8118415

oh dear..........too much personal information kid:thumbsup:prostiutes … oh dear..........too much personal information kid:thumbsup:prostiutes dont discriminate tho on the flip side

that one sailed right over your head didn't it. Still, whats new.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49395
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is1111
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism46
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846214

See more discussions