Groups
    EXPIRED

lunch box ideas

Banned
    now sick of sandwiches and pasta, what do you have in your lunch box?

42 Comments

This lunch box thread could go badly wrong!!

I always used to have sandwiches, in a plastic bag.

4 meat pies..3 sausage rolls ..1pkt of walkers light crisps & 2 small bottles of diet coke & 1toffee crisp

Original Poster Banned

chesso

This lunch box thread could go badly wrong!!I always used to have … This lunch box thread could go badly wrong!!I always used to have sandwiches, in a plastic bag.

what's new - lol

I find you asking about the details of my lunch box a bit personal.

But like others of my species.........meat and two veg. X)

Original Poster Banned

Mr Weasle

4 meat pies..3 sausage rolls ..1pkt of walkers light crisps & 2 small … 4 meat pies..3 sausage rolls ..1pkt of walkers light crisps & 2 small bottles of diet coke & 1toffee crisp

seriously? do you have somewhere to store it, all that meat sat around for hours

Mr Weasle

4 meat pies..3 sausage rolls ..1pkt of walkers light crisps & 2 small … 4 meat pies..3 sausage rolls ..1pkt of walkers light crisps & 2 small bottles of diet coke & 1toffee crisp

lol, i bet you're slim jim

http://www.ict.mic.ul.ie/websites/2002/Eilis_Faherty/Linford.jpg

Original Poster Banned

dont think he will fit in the box rory, but thanks anyway, always nice to see what others have for their lunch - lol

Your text here

these are awesome then you can take proper hot and cold lunches with you, one for your hot meal and an ice cream dessert etc

sweet

sassie

seriously? do you have somewhere to store it, all that meat sat around … seriously? do you have somewhere to store it, all that meat sat around for hours

it all gets eaten between 1pm&1.45 after a 1hour rowing session ..so ot dont hang round for long:)

Alfonse

lol, i bet you're slim jim

6foot 7" and 19stone 3lbs..54" chest 38"waist so not really slim just fit;)

54 chest,i'm scared X)

I have a salad in my lunch box, egg, chicken, prawn, depends what i feel like, stick it in the fridge at work to keep it cool.

Mr Weasle

6foot 7" and 19stone 3lbs..54" chest 38"waist so not really slim just … 6foot 7" and 19stone 3lbs..54" chest 38"waist so not really slim just fit;)

ok still obese though

deb8z

54 chest,i'm scared X)

no need to be scared im a pussycat!;)

Original Poster Banned

richp

I have a salad in my lunch box, egg, chicken, prawn, depends what i feel … I have a salad in my lunch box, egg, chicken, prawn, depends what i feel like, stick it in the fridge at work to keep it cool.

yeah sounds nice, problem is the lunch is sat in her bag form 8am till luchtime, which varies from noon to about 1pm, so between 4 to 5 hours

Alfonse

ok still obese though

nope!! super fit with a hard flat waist..i bet you weigh 11stone wet through:{

Mr Weasle

nope!! super fit with a hard flat waist..i bet you weigh 11stone wet … nope!! super fit with a hard flat waist..i bet you weigh 11stone wet through:{

i'm rake not even 10 stone lol

sassie

yeah sounds nice, problem is the lunch is sat in her bag form 8am till … yeah sounds nice, problem is the lunch is sat in her bag form 8am till luchtime, which varies from noon to about 1pm, so between 4 to 5 hours

you can buy small freezer cool packs, that will keep things cold for a few hours, i use some in the summer when i spend hours on the river bank fishing.

Yeah but you can't say someones obese if it's muscle though.

Original Poster Banned

Alfonse

[url=Your text here]Your text here[/url]these are awesome then you can … [url=Your text here]Your text here[/url]these are awesome then you can take proper hot and cold lunches with you, one for your hot meal and an ice cream dessert etcsweet

missed this, how big are these, one review says all god, other says keeps food hot for 2 hours at most

Mr Weasle

6foot 7" and 19stone 3lbs..54" chest 38"waist so not really slim just … 6foot 7" and 19stone 3lbs..54" chest 38"waist so not really slim just fit;)

6'7"! Helllllllllllllllo! :-D
    Edited by: "baffledsalmon" 1st Oct 2010

sassie

missed this, how big are these, one review says all god, other says keeps … missed this, how big are these, one review says all god, other says keeps food hot for 2 hours at most

you can check 'em out in a steam trader shop

deb8z

Yeah but you can't say someones obese if it's muscle though.

well said

baffledsalmon

6'7"! Helllllllllllllllo! :-D

It's bad enough standing next to Sy,i think hes 6ft 3 but 6ft 7 omg lol

Sorry sassie for taking it o/t i blame him ^^^

why dont you make some soups Sassie, now that the colder weather is drawing in its a nice thing to eat at lunch

Banned

numptyj

why dont you make some soups Sassie, now that the colder weather is … why dont you make some soups Sassie, now that the colder weather is drawing in its a nice thing to eat at lunch

For her little man oO

Wraps are good alternative to sandwiches or filled pitta's.

Banned

sassie

dont think he will fit in the box rory,

Only the sausage Sassie.

DLM

For her little man oO

Or your fella

Banned

deb8z

Or your fella

He is capable of doing his own lunch box

Banned

chesso

This lunch box thread could go badly wrong!!

Psychic.... or just a dirty mind?

my sons get fed up of sarnies everyday so they sometimes have a pain au chocolat, or brioche, or cheese and crackers

guv

Psychic.... or just a dirty mind?

Haha - I think it has turned out quite well .... all things considered.:D

Good idea re the wraps, Nikki.

Original Poster Banned

thank you for some of the ideas there guys x

Banned

sassie

thank you for some of the ideas there guys x

not a problem, anytime.

Original Poster Banned

yes vibeone we have all seen your new avatar, there was no real need to post in here just for that, as it shows in each post you make, but how sweet you took the time out to make one especially for me, but unfortunately no matter how much effort you put in i still wouldn't touch you

Banned

sassie

yes vibeone we have all seen your new avatar, there was no real need to … yes vibeone we have all seen your new avatar, there was no real need to post in here just for that, as it shows in each post you make, but how sweet you took the time out to make one especially for me, but unfortunately no matter how much effort you put in i still wouldn't touch you

Thanks for the info, I'll put the disinfectant on hold.

PS: Not sure what you mean about avatar? Are you talking about the film?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4492105
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35190
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2445
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…26118

See more discussions