EXPIRED

Lurpak-best butter in the world??

Nothing comes close imho-tried every brand you can get in the supermarkets and its still the best. On hot toast-heaven!

16 Comments

Banned

http://www.gonemovies.com/www/XsFilms/SnelPlaatjes/ActBrandoLastTango.jpg

Why have you posted a picture of a man fastening his coat in response to a post about Lurpak butter?

Banned

deek72;8046283

Why have you posted a picture of a man fastening his coat in response to … Why have you posted a picture of a man fastening his coat in response to a post about Lurpak butter?

:w00t::w00t:

a man

deek72;8046283

Why have you posted a picture of a man fastening his coat in response to … Why have you posted a picture of a man fastening his coat in response to a post about Lurpak butter?

Google Last Tango in Paris.....

Just his usual trolling....very boring,he is trying to look interesting(and failing)

Banned

deek72;8046283

I'll get my coat :thinking:

anyway:-

best butter in the world? Probably not

best supermarket butter in the world? Yep :thumbsup:

deek72;8046283

Do you honestly not know ?

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/6412/lt1a.png in http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/1631/ph1c.jpg

Butter???even i can feel your arteries furring up lol

boothy;8046322

Google Last Tango in Paris.....Just his usual trolling....very boring,he … Google Last Tango in Paris.....Just his usual trolling....very boring,he is trying to look interesting(and failing)

csiman;8046329

I'll get my coat :thinking:

dontasciime;8046346

Do you honestly not know ?

Sorry, still no wiser. I must have led a very sheltered life I suppose.

Still struggling to marry Lurpak butter with last tango in Paris :?

Anyone....?

dunno bout lurpak but im rockin a knob of clover in my cous cous as we speak, nice

Banned

I just buy light stuff.

DLM;8046943

I just buy light stuff.

To keep your fantastic figure. :oops:

Banned

deek72;8047172

To keep your fantastic figure. :oops:

I could do with being a bit firmer

deek72;8046808

Sorry, still no wiser. I must have led a very sheltered life I suppose. … Sorry, still no wiser. I must have led a very sheltered life I suppose. Still struggling to marry Lurpak butter with last tango in Paris :?Anyone....?

It was used as a lubricant in what some called a very disturbing scene from that film.

Banned

The filths quick thinking there was inspired!

DLM;8047194

I could do with it being a bit firmer

:w00t::w00t:

dontasciime;8047251

It was used as a lubricant in what some called a very disturbing scene … It was used as a lubricant in what some called a very disturbing scene from that film.

Thanks for that. Never seen the film tbh. Rude films upset me :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again416
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846084
    3. What an absolute disgrace2149
    4. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1313

See more discussions