***LUSH COMPETITION TIME***

103 Comments
Banned
Very nice of you Yazzay Seems lots on HUKD getting into the Christmas Spirit and being kind and Generous. Are the 5-10 samples from your own collection half used?

I will say the post is abit large and overwhelming maybe the rules in the OP and just a few smaller images of the prizes and description would be better just trying help, hope it goes well as Im a fat slobby man I have no need for such soaps lol.

Ive quickly done this if you want to use it just ask a mod to copy from here and replace into yours and then they can delete this post or you could copy and paste it yourself the way deeky told you how.

If you dont want to thats OK just message me and ill delete it

*****LUSH COMPETITION TIME***** THE PRIZE UP FOR GRABS......
the winner will get to choose 1 of these 4 products below to be sent to them , along with 5-10 samples from my own collection of lush that will include , showers jelly samples, soap samples, D'fluff shaving soap sample & body lotion sample.

All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is invent your own bath bomb X) tell me what colour / colours it would be, what shape , what's scent it would have and how it would smell, what it would look like in the water and how it would benefit the person using it. Basically describe what your bath bomb would be like if you had the chance to make your own make it interesting and appealing.
The persons bath bomb I like best will be the winner
The competition will end this Sunday at midnight X)

These are the 4 products too choose from the winner can pick one of their choice.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REINDEER ROCK
https://res.cloudinary.com/lush/image/upload/s--V52okxtd--/c_fill,h_200,q_jpegmini,w_200/v1/products/main/2014/08/Reindeer_rock_web.jpg

This sparkling, reindeer-embossed soap is a berrylicious treat made from a dried lingonberry infusion. The delicate mix of uplifting and cleansing bergamot oil fuses with calming and toning cypress to leave you feeling refreshed, comforted and ready for the Christmas rush.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LUXERY LUSH PUD
https://res.cloudinary.com/lush/image/upload/s--68G0Mdux--/c_fill,h_200,q_jpegmini,w_200/v1/products/main/2014/08/Christmas_pudd_web.jpg

Unwind (or calm down excited children) with this soothing bath bomb. Perfect before bedtime, drop this in the bath and watch it create pastel-coloured islands in the pink water as it fizzes and froths. Sharing its fragrance with Twilight bath bomb, the comforting tonka absolute, ylang ylang, and relaxing lavender oils will help banish tension.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DRAGON'S EGG
https://res.cloudinary.com/lush/image/upload/s--laQcd_vn--/c_fill,h_200,q_jpegmini,w_200/v1/products/main/3154.jpg

Dragon’s Egg makes bathtime exciting as it fizzes and crackles and changes the colour of your water to a gorgeous citrusy gold. Its scent is reminiscent of lemon sherbet, with a hint of jasmine, leaving you feeling great and ready for a good day. Its citrus scents leave you feeling transformed and invigorated.

CHRISTMAS EVE
https://res.cloudinary.com/lush/image/upload/s--ZMJ1cXr2--/c_fill,h_200,q_jpegmini,w_200/v1/products/main/2014/08/Christmas_eve_web.jpg

Get ready for the big day with this calming and softening bubble bar. Crumble the crescent moon-shaped bar under running water and relax as its soothing colours and scents reveal themselves. Irish moss powder turns the water silky, while seductive jasmine absolute and uplifting ylang ylang essentail oil combine to create an elegant perfume that's perfect for a moonlight serenade.

Edited by: "bazzamone" 19th Nov 2014
Bath bomb colour would be purple with a red berry and blackcurrant scent.
Bath water would turn really foamy and pink.
The shape would be a bobbly raspberry.
amyoliver

Bath bomb colour would be purple with a red berry and blackcurrant scent. … Bath bomb colour would be purple with a red berry and blackcurrant scent. Bath water would turn really foamy and pink.The shape would be a bobbly raspberry.

benefits of moisturising and refreshing!
Great competition, thanks yazzay.

Based on the Fab ice lolly the FAB BATH BOMB would consist of a strawberry scented centre, a thick layer of vanilla fragrance, a thin layer of chocolate scent and the bath bomb would be covered in multi coloured strands to look like sugar strands.

The benefit would be a fun fizzy bath bomb to relax and the smells remind you of your childhood.

Answer courtesy of our teenage daughter who would love to win this comp!

Is it only one entry per poster?

If not then here is mine.

Bath bomb in the shape of a nude Carol Vorderman. Body and face made from Vanilla bath bomb but tinted pale pink with a strawberry dye and fragrance. Cherry tinted and scented lips. Hair to be tinted brown with a toffee fragrance.

As the bomb fizzes and melts there is a confetti centre of little paper squares with printed letters that don't disintegrate so that you can spell out words in the style of Countdown in the bath.

Having this fizzy madam in your bath makes you squeaky clean whilst invoking dirty thoughts! Surely a winner!
Mark2111

Is it only one entry per poster?If not then here is mine.Bath bomb in the … Is it only one entry per poster?If not then here is mine.Bath bomb in the shape of a nude Carol Vorderman. Body and face made from Vanilla bath bomb but tinted pale pink with a strawberry dye and fragrance. Cherry tinted and scented lips. Hair to be tinted brown with a toffee fragrance.As the bomb fizzes and melts there is a confetti centre of little paper squares with printed letters that don't disintegrate so that you can spell out words in the style of Countdown in the bath.Having this fizzy madam in your bath makes you squeaky clean whilst invoking dirty thoughts! Surely a winner!

http://kateschmate.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/youre-sick.jpg

X)

I'll have the same only the Kaley Cuoco version
Banned
Bath bomb in the shape of a nude Rachel Riley. Body and face made from Vanilla bath bomb but tinted pale pink with a strawberry dye and fragrance. Cherry tinted and scented lips. Hair to be tinted Blondish with a Caramel fragrance.

As the bomb fizzes and melts there is a confetti centre of little paper squares with printed letters that don't disintegrate so that you can spell out words in the style of Countdown in the bath.

Having this fizzy madam in your bath makes you squeaky clean whilst invoking dirty thoughts! Surely a winner!
Myself and yazzay have already ironed out the details of how she will personally deliver the prizes and demonstrate how to use them when I... Errrm I mean if I win.
Banned
RossD89

Myself and yazzay have already ironed out the details of how she will … Myself and yazzay have already ironed out the details of how she will personally deliver the prizes and demonstrate how to use them when I... Errrm I mean if I win.

X) Hahaa I'm afraid not (_;) but I will include instructions on how best … X) Hahaa I'm afraid not (_;) but I will include instructions on how best to use each product X) as most people won't know what a shower JELLY is or how best to use it X)

Wouldnt call that completely ironed out myself lol
RossD89

Myself and yazzay have already ironed out the details of how she will … Myself and yazzay have already ironed out the details of how she will personally deliver the prizes and demonstrate how to use them when I... Errrm I mean if I win.

X) Hahaa I'm afraid not (_;) but I will include instructions on how best … X) Hahaa I'm afraid not (_;) but I will include instructions on how best to use each product X) as most people won't know what a shower JELLY is or how best to use it X)

We had to make the competition seem fair bazza.
Miles asked me to post this:

Bath bomb in the shape of a nude Richard Whiteley. Body and face made from Vanilla bath bomb but tinted pale pink with a strawberry dye and fragrance. Cherry tinted and scented lips. Hair to be tinted Blondish with a Caramel fragrance.

Having this fizzy man in your bath makes you squeaky clean whilst invoking dirty thoughts! Surely a winner!
Banned
miikeyblue

Miles asked me to post this:Bath bomb in the shape of a nude Richard … Miles asked me to post this:Bath bomb in the shape of a nude Richard Whiteley. Body and face made from Vanilla bath bomb but tinted pale pink with a strawberry dye and fragrance. Cherry tinted and scented lips. Hair to be tinted Blondish with a Caramel fragrance.As the bomb fizzes and melts there is a confetti centre of little paper squares with printed letters that don't disintegrate so that you can spell out words in the style of Countdown in the bath.Having this fizzy man in your bath makes you squeaky clean whilst invoking dirty thoughts! Surely a winner!

Oh man Richard Whiteley is dead that Miles is one sick puppy, Actually its been a few years now he probably would easily disolve in a bath lol
Lovely comp

I want a coke and refesher bath bomb cos it'd be fun

http://img.pandawhale.com/69099-diet-coke-mentos-downvote-gif-3L4k.gif

^^ clicky gif
My bath bomb would be claret and blue.
It would smell of bacon (everybody loves the smell of bacon)
And when immersed in the water it will act like Mentos in Coke and you will be forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles everywhere. (They fly through the sky you know)

Edit: The benefit of the bath bomb would be you will no longer be stressed when things don't go your way and you will only have fits of rage during the periods of 3-5pm on Saturdays.
Edited by: "LilHammerette" 20th Nov 2014
Original Poster
vics219

Lovely comp I want a coke and refesher bath bomb cos it'd be fun ^^ … Lovely comp I want a coke and refesher bath bomb cos it'd be fun ^^ clicky gif

Thank you

That would make a very fizzy bomb !
You need to describe shape , colour , and benefit to the user if you want to be in with a chance of winning
Original Poster
LilHammerette

My bath bomb would be claret and blue.It would smell of bacon (everybody … My bath bomb would be claret and blue.It would smell of bacon (everybody loves the smell of bacon)And when immersed in the water it will act like Mentos in Coke and you will be forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles everywhere. (They fly through the sky you know)

You like west ham I take it ! Lol add what benefit to the user of your bath bomb would have , to your comment the benefit is very important you know X)
yazzay

Thank you That would make a very fizzy bomb ! You need to describe shape … Thank you That would make a very fizzy bomb ! You need to describe shape , colour , and benefit to the user if you want to be in with a chance of winning

Oh I don't want to enter, I was just being silly Thanks though
Original Poster
Mark2111

Is it only one entry per poster?If not then here is mine.Bath bomb in the … Is it only one entry per poster?If not then here is mine.Bath bomb in the shape of a nude Carol Vorderman. Body and face made from Vanilla bath bomb but tinted pale pink with a strawberry dye and fragrance. Cherry tinted and scented lips. Hair to be tinted brown with a toffee fragrance.As the bomb fizzes and melts there is a confetti centre of little paper squares with printed letters that don't disintegrate so that you can spell out words in the style of Countdown in the bath.Having this fizzy madam in your bath makes you squeaky clean whilst invoking dirty thoughts! Surely a winner!

Hahaa I love the letters idea and that is possible too X) I like the amount of description you put into it !
I used a lush bomb shaped like a badger a few months back and it had a little message saying keep the badgers alive !

And the fab bath bomb sounds AMAZING lush should make it for sure ! Bet that would look and smell amazing
Original Poster
vics219

Oh I don't want to enter, I was just being silly Thanks though

Okay I would still want to try a coke and refresher bomb though hahaaa that would be fun
Lovely gesture yazzay and some great inputs so far Good luck to you all
a gold bath bomb with body glitter in it to leave a sheen on your skin before you go out for the night. Would smell like Chanel No 5 and leave you feeling confident and desirable.
fern37

a gold bath bomb with body glitter in it to leave a sheen on your skin … a gold bath bomb with body glitter in it to leave a sheen on your skin before you go out for the night. Would smell like Chanel No 5 and leave you feeling confident and desirable.

And dead! oO

http://i62.tinypic.com/2hdy8o3.jpg

Original Poster
fern37

a gold bath bomb with body glitter in it to leave a sheen on your skin … a gold bath bomb with body glitter in it to leave a sheen on your skin before you go out for the night. Would smell like Chanel No 5 and leave you feeling confident and desirable.

Very nice love the glitter and sheen bit ! And who doesn't want to feel confidant and desirable
Original Poster
shanzVIP

Lovely gesture yazzay and some great inputs so far Good luck to you … Lovely gesture yazzay and some great inputs so far Good luck to you all

Thank you
Original Poster
amyoliver

Bath bomb colour would be purple with a red berry and blackcurrant scent. … Bath bomb colour would be purple with a red berry and blackcurrant scent. Bath water would turn really foamy and pink.The shape would be a bobbly raspberry.

Love the shape ! Bet that would look and small awesome
Original Poster

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2014/2/13/1392287897046/Cosmetics-company-Lush-ha-008.jpg Clicky
Wongy, I know you told me to enter this comp, but these bath bombs won't help with the rust. So I'll pass, thanks.
Original Poster
Transformers

Wongy, I know you told me to enter this comp, but these bath bombs won't … Wongy, I know you told me to enter this comp, but these bath bombs won't help with the rust. So I'll pass, thanks.

Rust X) ? Are you rusty ? Or is your bath rusty ? Lol
yazzay

Rust X) ? Are you rusty ? Or is your bath rusty ? Lol

My joints can get rusty yazzay, it's not good for us robots you see.
Original Poster
Transformers

My joints can get rusty yazzay, it's not good for us robots you see.

I see X) must be tough being a transformer and trying to bath X)
You could always enjoy a nice shower , as one of the prize options is a soap so you can skip the bath then maybe you could treat yourself to a massage bar so you can oil yourself up after to prevent rusty joints X)
Mark2111

And dead! oO:)

You have too much time on your hands!!
mines would be gingerbread and latte scented, Santa shaped and white and glittery. I'd use it on Christmas eve after "Santa has been" so I could relax in that festive moment.......before all hell breaks loose in the morn

thanks for the competition yazzay xx
Edited by: "staceybaby" 20th Nov 2014
Mine would be candy cane shaped and minty sweet scented!
It would whizz around the bath (like the northern lights bomb does)
It would give off red and white fizz and colour until the centre is exposed, where it explodes into a little mountain of sweet scented glitter. Mmmmm X)

Thanks for the comp Yazzay
Transformers

Wongy, I know you told me to enter this comp, but these bath bombs won't … Wongy, I know you told me to enter this comp, but these bath bombs won't help with the rust. So I'll pass, thanks.

Fair enough TBH giraffes and baths don't really work as well
yazzay

I see X) must be tough being a transformer and trying to bath X)You could … I see X) must be tough being a transformer and trying to bath X)You could always enjoy a nice shower , as one of the prize options is a soap so you can skip the bath then maybe you could treat yourself to a massage bar so you can oil yourself up after to prevent rusty joints X)

I will have to think about it, as I usually use WD-40 - that has worked well so far.
Transformers

I will have to think about it, as I usually use WD-40 - that has worked … I will have to think about it, as I usually use WD-40 - that has worked well so far.

WD-40

[img]i.imgur.com/rBS…jpg?1[/IMG][/img]
thewongwing101

[img]http://i.imgur.com/rBSxVU2.jpg?1[/img][/img]

???
Transformers

???

Sorry endless arguments on cycling threads about WD-40
Banned
Hello
Original Poster
bazzamone