Posted 25 December 2021

Lush sale

Does anybody know of the lush sale starts tommrow in store or online?
thanks
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

17 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I love Lush bubble bars and Dream Cream but these never seem to go on sale! Thanks for the tips - I’ll give Oxford Street store a miss and might try some of the smaller and quiete locations like St Pauls

I saw on another forum they've decided not to put the sale online this year and it's instore only. (edited)
    Just came here looking about Lush as well! Hope you get some goodies OP!

I stopped going on Boxing Day after I wrote my car off en route there one year so hopefully will be online soon
    If anyone is thinking of heading to Oxford Street flagship they’ve now been cleared out - all they have left in the sale -

100ml Snow Fairy, Plum Duff & Jolly Shower Gel
    Fresh Face Masks
    Shower Jelly
    Jilted Elf Body Spray

They usually restock over the coming weeks but it’s the worst day 1 sale I’ve seen there - usually they have gift sets piled to the ceiling for days
    I was told by the manager in my nearest Lush that there would be very little online if anything at all because there had been so many staff members off with Covid in the warehouses that they had tried to push as much as they could out to stores. We'll see!
    Got into my local Lush today - other than Snow Fairy not a lot of Christmas stock - really was hoping to pick up some sets online (for me!!) so it will be disappointing if there’s no online sale!
    Lush website has now some bits half price. I managed to order what I wanted.
    Well, instore the sale will start when shop opens, it won’t start instore before that. Check the website to find out what time your nearest branch opens.

As for online I’d suggest just checking the website periodically, it could start at midnight, it could be 6am, etc. Just keep checking it and when it starts you’ll see it.
    They're open tomorrow and they told me they 'weren't allowed to say whether they'd be a sale, but if there were it would be on Boxing Day.'
    Author
    Thank you both! Didn’t want to go down if there wasn’t but I know in the past it’s been ridiculous ques 😞 think it opens at ten so may chance it x
    Disneylover125/12/2021 20:15

Thank you both! Didn’t want to go down if there wasn’t but I know in the pa …Thank you both! Didn’t want to go down if there wasn’t but I know in the past it’s been ridiculous ques 😞 think it opens at ten so may chance it x

Yep, I can see Lush being absolutely ram packed tomorrow! I'm just browsing previous deals on here and it looks like last year they started the sale instore on Boxing Day (at 50% off) but the online sale didn't start until a few days later so that could be something to bear in mind to see if they do the same thing this year.

hotukdeals.com/dea…601
    I just came back from the Lush sale in store. I queued up an hour before opening so I was about 9th but there were around 60 people before they opened.

My local still had lots of gift sets left (Christmas Bathtime, Advent Calendar) but sold out of the WOW. If you're just after smaller stuff (like soaps or bathbombs) they usually have those around for a few days unless you're going to a really big city centre one.
    Lady year I had to go and pick up Argos order so I went to Lush and got nice bits. I also ordered online. This year I didn’t go to town centre but hoping there will be online sale.
    ‘Waterloo’ station little shop. Few trays of 50% off. First day back there, so not sold out yet. (Gift sets too if your thing) Lush not known to give much away so nice to save!!
    pototea27/12/2021 12:04

I love Lush bubble bars and Dream Cream but these never seem to go on …I love Lush bubble bars and Dream Cream but these never seem to go on sale! Thanks for the tips - I’ll give Oxford Street store a miss and might try some of the smaller and quiete locations like St PaulsI saw on another forum they've decided not to put the sale online this year and it's instore only.

Awwww no. I don't live anywhere near a lush shop. Will miss the sale this year. Still, fingers crossed and here's hoping. And yep, big fan of Dream cream too!
    Went to my local today, only had snow fairy and some lip scrub, still grabed both but was hoping for more. Didn't realise was having boxing day sale or would've gone then
    Just phoned up our local branch no sale left of much note, so she said don't waste your journey. From all accounts no onllne sale this year either...
    Downtownmonkey29/12/2021 08:51

Lush website has now some bits half price. I managed to order what I …Lush website has now some bits half price. I managed to order what I wanted.

Oooh what did you get? Just seen now and can’t even get the sale page to load

Just got on and all that’s left is 2 lip
    Scrubs and 50g snow fairy body conditioner 😩 (edited)
's avatar