Groups

Luton Airport - shops?

Banned
    Flying from Luton on Monday morning (early) and was wondering what they have there in terms of shops and the like.
    Never flown from Luton before so haven't got a clue how good the stores are.

I can see the list on the website but are they small/pointless or are they decent for some last minute shopping?

8 Comments

Check link below - personally not been impressed with Luton facilities

Linky

not much in the way of shops,however several fast food outlets so you will be fine

Original Poster Banned

Humphman

Check link below - personally not been impressed with Luton … Check link below - personally not been impressed with Luton facilitiesLinky

Yeah, I've seen the list but not sure if they are decent size shops or just small crappy ones.

Humphman

Check link below - personally not been impressed with Luton … Check link below - personally not been impressed with Luton facilitiesLinky

Sorry just read you had checked website - as I said it's ok but not a patch on Gatwick/Heathrow

Original Poster Banned

Humphman

Sorry just read you had checked website - as I said it's ok but not a … Sorry just read you had checked website - as I said it's ok but not a patch on Gatwick/Heathrow

Cheers - usually fly from Gatwick so I'll bare that in mind. Deciding whether to spend the weekend shopping or gardening. Looks like shopping is on the agenda then.

Original Poster Banned

boothy

not much in the way of shops,however several fast food outlets so you … not much in the way of shops,however several fast food outlets so you will be fine

I don't know how you come up with them Boothy. Cutting edge stuff.

Don't they have a Poundland? It's not too late to cancel and go by rickshaw.

Original Poster Banned

splatsplatsplat

Don't they have a Poundland? It's not too late to cancel and go by … Don't they have a Poundland? It's not too late to cancel and go by rickshaw.

What's a 'pound'?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1424
      3. love affairs1548
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions