Luton Airport to Luton Travelodge.

Banned
Anyone know the easiest/cheapest way to do this. Taxi's have quoted £10 each way, (there and back) but we wondered if there were any bus routes which would do the job.

Anyone help?

Cheers me dears. x

13 Comments

Banned

you off somehwere nice then?

Dont know of any local bus routes in Luton only know the 321 which runs from watford to luton, there are bus stops directly outside the airport you could ask at the airport when you get there. There are plenty of buses which go in there.

DangerGod;4946345

Luton - nice? :whistling:

how many in the taxi?

Banned

bargainhunter2009;4946404

Luton - nice? :whistling:

i dunno i just guessed she was when i saw the word 'airport' lol

Original Poster Banned

boothy;4946408

how many in the taxi?

2 of us. x

Original Poster Banned

DangerGod;4946345

ayyy, the Eurocamp hol deal of the say.

DangerGod;4946513

i dunno i just guessed she was when i saw the word 'airport' lol

Lol its not the nicest place....have a nice trip though op

Original Poster Banned

bargainhunter2009;4946714

Lol its not the nicest place....have a nice trip though op

Luton or the camp? lol. Either way I aint fussed, no place will please everyone but I'm pretty easily pleased so we shall have great fun.

Anyway, it's June and it's not where you go it's who you're with:whistling:

H_K;4946876

Luton or the camp? lol. Either way I aint fussed, no place will please … Luton or the camp? lol. Either way I aint fussed, no place will please everyone but I'm pretty easily pleased so we shall have great fun.Anyway, it's June and it's not where you go it's who you're with:whistling:

Luton isnt nice....dont know anything about Eurocamp :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

bargainhunter2009;4946934

Luton isnt nice....:

Haha, well I'm glad I'll only be there the night then!! We'll stock up on the All you can eat breakfast and be gone by 10am. Better than having to catch a coach at 5am, then a tube to another train to the airport all on the day of travelling lol. We;ll sleep with one eye open :thumbsup:

Banned

i think bargainhunter totally misunderstood this thread. even i clicked on that you would only be staying at luton hotel for the night!

DangerGod;4946988

i think bargainhunter totally misunderstood this thread. even i clicked … i think bargainhunter totally misunderstood this thread. even i clicked on that you would only be staying at luton hotel for the night!

lol I got that! I was just saying Luton isnt nice! If you just passing through its ok!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …228693
    2. Now TV Passes From Snatch App47
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523441
    4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1628

See more discussions