EXPIRED

luxury break and £500

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Be in with a chance to win a luxury break in the Lake District for yourself and one other lucky person – to add to your treat CHO is throwing in a £500 voucher to spend at cho.co.uk.

CHO have teamed up with the luxury Inn on the Lake in Glenridding on Ullswater. This year we are offering you the opportunity to relax in the beautiful English Lake District by winning a luxurious 2 night stay at the Inn on the Lake, Ullswater for 2 people. Additionally, CHO will also be giving you a £500 voucher to spend at CHO.co.uk on any item(s) of your choosing from top brands such as Barbour, Joules, Hunter, Canada Goose and many more!

The prize itself includes a 2 night stay at the Inn on the Lake, Ullswater for 2 people. Guests can begin each day with a full Cumbrian breakfast, and can also enjoy a 6-course dinner in the 2 AA Rosette Lake View restaurant on both evenings.

The coveted hotel, Inn on the Lake, has been recognised more than once for its excellence in recent years by the reception of both the ‘Large Hotel of the Year’ and ‘Outstanding Customer Service’ awards is situated in Glenridding on the shores of Lake Ullswater. The Inn on the Lakes 15 acres of grounds offer stunning views over the mountains of the Lake District. Visitors to the hotel can relax in any of its serene spaces; such as the unique Orangery which offers 360 degree views of the surrounding fells. And in case you feel like venturing further afield, Inn on the Lake is situated a short distance from the popular and picturesque holiday town of Keswick.

14 Comments

Original Poster

MERRY CHRISTMAS every one at hotukdeals, to all the wonderful competition poster's thankyou for your hard work and to all you comper's merry christmas

just to wish everyone goodluck in 2017 xoxo

merry christmas! thanks for posting...

good luck

thanks, merry Christmas x

merry christmas all
saying i have already entered

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks Aequitas and good luck in 2017

thanks

Thank You

Thanks