Luxury Duvets

Posted 14th Nov
I'm looking for a luxury Pure Siberian Goose Down duvet for our master bedroom. Can anyone tell please tell me which brands to consider? I'm unable to find the names of top quality luxury duvet manufacturers. We used to buy John Lewis duvets but I think their quality has declined recently. A lot of the what I see online doesn't show the name of the manufacturer and its difficult to know what your buying.

Many thanks!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Have you tried The White Company?

Here’s the link thewhitecompany.com/uk/…vet
Edited by: "DelilaD" 14th Nov
Yeah I saw those but the Super King size is £870! My budget is £500.
Just go to TK Maxx and have a look at their bedding section.
Brinkhaus from house of fraser
The Peppers are becoming just pathetic. Have taken down my posting to warn people - are you guys making money on the the fake siberian goose that does not exsits?

So again:
There are no Siberian Goose Down, it is a made up name for cheap junk that comes from China.
Bought my daughter a down or feather duvet (can't remember which exactly) but noticed it was noisy with any movements. So when it was time to buy myself one I went for a wool one and have had no problems.
Buckyball14/11/2019 18:24

The Peppers are becoming just pathetic. Have taken down my posting to warn …The Peppers are becoming just pathetic. Have taken down my posting to warn people - are you guys making money on the the fake siberian goose that does not exsits?So again:There are no Siberian Goose Down, it is a made up name for cheap junk that comes from China.

Indeed so. The best is supposed to be hungarian.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants