Groups
    EXPIRED

Luxury london stay

Hi folks,

Wanting to take my gf away to london for a luxury weekend. Can any of you guys who know london well or better still live there help me out with choosing a fancy hotel. I can't afford anything too crazy but would like sumthin a bit fancy.

Any help would be well appreciated

Thanks

boxblu

5 Comments

You could have a wee search at [color=blue]lastminute.com[/color] who do this secret hotel thing for 4* and 5* hotels (up to 75% discount):

Shhhh, these 'Top secret' rates are so low that our hotels partners don't … Shhhh, these 'Top secret' rates are so low that our hotels partners don't even want to put their names to them. In order for us to bring you these exclusive deals we are not allowed to tell you the name of the hotel, until you've completed your booking.

had some good deals with
    superbreak.com/

[url]www.londontown.com[/url]

Here are a few London deals from the recent Travelzoo top 20 deals. Not sure what your price range is but thought i would post anyway!

£79 -- London 4-Star Boutique Hotel w/Breakfast
    Book by 31 May
    Bloomsbury, London, UK
    Travel dates: 21 Jul-3 Sep

£69 -- Upscale London Hotel inc Upgrade & VAT
    book by 31 May
    London
    Travel dates: 28 May-11 Jun & 10 Jul-31 Aug

Now on travelzoo it says this deal is no longer available but I just tried it and it worked for me, maybe it depends on the dates you put in? Worth a try.

£89 -- London Chic Jermyn St Hotel w/FREE Upgrade
    London
    Travel dates: Weekends until 9 Jul

Hi Boxblu, Another deal has come available on Travelzoo incase you didn't manage to find anything last time

£69 -- Upscale Central London Hotel
    Plus you also get continental breakfast, a buy-one-get-one-free drinks voucher each for use in the brand-new bar, and a 25% food discount in JB's restaurant (also on-site)!
    Book by 14 June
    Victoria Park Plaza Hotel in central London
    Travel dates: 21 Jul-3 Sep
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876389

See more discussions