Groups
    EXPIRED

LXDirect discounts vanish at checkout

Trying to buy a 6 gang surge protector from lx direct ( lxdirect.com/rf/…232 Link ) using hotukdeals.com/dea…com this voucher. It brings the price down to £4.99 delivered and this is shown on the delivery options page, however when i proceed to the checkout page the price is bumped up to the full £18.49. Whats going on??? This has happened with other stuff that ive tried to order but never completed in case the voucher wasnt applied.

2 Comments

I think LX Direct charge you the full amount and then knock the discount off your next order or something like that. :?

If the discount disappears at the checkout page then it won't be valid. This is usually because the code has been used by you before, or is not valid in your case. ZQ codes are for existing customers and ZG codes are for new customers only. Also it appears that LXDirect have tightened their security over codes now, probably due to misuse. You used to be able to find codes manually but that seems to have stopped.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846192
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764288
      3. Did you know?2950
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917260

See more discussions