Groups

LXeTronics.com, anyone dealt with them?

lxetronics.com

Does the words 'don't', 'touch' and 'bargepole' spring to anyone elses mind?

They are an english based firm, with american dollar prices. And everything is really cheap. Im looking to make a large offer if it is all legit, but it looks dodgy as hell, can anyone shed any light?

Thanks in advance!

3 Comments

I can confirm that uniontechpc.com/ is a fraudulent website. They have actually copied the address from a genuine electronics retailer based in London. I reported the matter to Trading standards and I cancelled my card. lxetronics.com/ basically requests that you enter your card details and when you enter them it gives an error message for you to enter details of another card. Basically they are phishing for card details and trying to obtain as many card numbers as possible. These fraudsters have already been reported to trading standards and I would urge anyone who has tried to place an order with them to do the same. I have also noticed that these fraudsters have setup another site called uniontechpc.com/. Beware!

Domain Name.......... lxetronics.com
    Creation Date........ 2009-01-25
    Registration Date.... 2009-01-25

Original Poster

Thanks! didnt deal with them in the end, looks too dodgy.

If they are going to phish for credit card details... at least do it more presentably!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3881538
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2282
      3. word association Game72944196
      4. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX77

See more discussions