Lyle & Scott sizing question,Help Please!

Going to be buying a couple of things online,does anyone know if the sizes for the polo's are pretty standard or do they come up smaller than normal?

9 Comments

My advice with their polos is buy the next size up as they are "vintage" sizing so if your a large in normal polo's then go XL for Lyly & Scott.

I normally buy medium polos but need to buy Large in Lyle & Scott due to their sizing with it being a classic fit the arms are tighter

Original Poster

NFS;5497367

My advice with their polos is buy the next size up as they are "vintage" … My advice with their polos is buy the next size up as they are "vintage" sizing so if your a large in normal polo's then go XL for Lyly & Scott.I normally buy medium polos but need to buy Large in Lyle & Scott due to their sizing with it being a classic fit the arms are tighter

cheers

No probs

Size up as NFS says, I'm S in every other brand other than L&S. Good size guide ]here

Original Poster

Thanks chaps,am normally L so have just ordered a couple of XL's form Urban Outfitters

I agree with NFS as its like the vintage style get the next size up...i'm a large..they fit but...only standing up, but when you sit down its kinda tight fitting....so get the next size up......but in your case boothy i think you need to get 2 sizes up to get your head through it.......

only kiddin.....

i normaly take a large so got the xl but its still a tight fit
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again614
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2073
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124

See more discussions