gta chinatown wars

Banned

depends on what youre into.

most of nintendo ds top games are RPG games
    go to

[url]www.gamespot.com[/url]

do top games search on DS

their list is v.v.v good

Pokemon always good. My daughter loves it, had it on all her previous Gameboys. For what age and boy/girl?

I'm loving touch mechanic at the mo

bykergrove;5112779

thanks andy

what is it with people and calling me andy?
    this is adam's fault...

regards

ANDRÉ:whistling::p

Banned

wanna buy nintendigs

awoodhall2003;5112817

what is it with people and calling me andy? this is adam's … what is it with people and calling me andy? this is adam's fault...regardsANDRÉ:whistling::p

Got owned on mario kart.

Mario Kart
    Phoenix Wright
    New Super Mario Bros
    GTA: Chinatown Wars

Pokemon's getting boring now.

Met-Cast;5112846

Got owned on mario kart.Mario KartPhoenix WrightNew Super Mario BrosGTA: … Got owned on mario kart.Mario KartPhoenix WrightNew Super Mario BrosGTA: Chinatown WarsPokemon's getting boring now.

That is correct i OWNED MET-CAST LAST NIGHT ON MARIO KART :-D

Rayman raving rabbids was quite fun, havent got a ds but insisted my friend let me keep his until i finished the game, so that shows how enjoyable i found it

I finished professor layton...

Still havent completed hotel dusk as the game refuses to save grrrrr

bykergrove;5114901

thanks guys.... it is for me a 23yo male.

imagine.. fashion designer?

bykergrove;5114947

already completed it, thanks anyway.

lol :thumbsup:

Hmmm,

You into RPG's? Square have released many Final Fantasy games (like Final Fantasy IV) which are pretty decent i reckon. If you've played crystal chronicles but are more into first person gaming, try rings of fate. That's also a gooden^^ Erm, games like GTA chinatown, Metriod Prime hunters are decent too!:thumbsup:

Elite Beat Agents, Picross DS, Rhythm Paradise, Theme Park DS, Wario Ware Touched!, Yoshi's Island DS,

Ohohoh just remembered a really really good one (all time favorite^^)!! Its The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass! Hours of fun^^ Really well made and finely tuned towards the DS!

awoodhall2003;5112897

That is correct i OWNED MET-CAST LAST NIGHT ON MARIO KART :-D

IT WAS LUCK :x ALL 3 TIMES!!

Professor Layton

Hmm in terms of racing games in all honesty I doubt u'll find a decent one. Main problem with the DS is that it doesnt give you that sense of speed as well as the PSP versions will. However on that note if Mario Kart is a lil childish for your liking i think either GRID or Asphalt GT 2 will definately be more your thing. There not great l have to say, but they do allow you to do some sweet drifting and crazy nitro steering=p Erm in terms of puzzle games Prof Layton is v. decent. Good animation, challenging puzzles but it can drag a little I think....if I were you, I'd check out the Trauma center series^^ I'm no medic wana be but that game really does make you think on your feet quick! Have fun gaming anyway man! DS's are fun when you find the right games=) *P.s. the only decent fighting ones i can think of from the top of my head is either dragon ball or bleach....v.fast (kinda like street fighter a.k.a. 2D quick combo bashingXD)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846165
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764205
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136

See more discussions