just lost a bid in the last 4 seconds

Banned

well annoying sometimes on the bay when that happens,
what was your thread all about earlier lol

nope, I always do that lol

lol yeh im a last sec bidder!you can win stuff silly cheap :thumbsup:

ClarityofMind;6095853

so do I!, I use goofbay to place bids at 2 secends before the end!!! Works out 9/10 times, If not its because the item fetched more than I was willing to pay.

yep. really annoying !!!

Banned

bykergrove;6095872

lol oh DDTA had a valuation thread and in the OP he goes if people say … lol oh DDTA had a valuation thread and in the OP he goes if people say its worth tree fiddy i will report them. loads of people started saying tree fiddy but then he got the thread locked... before i could get my tree fiddy in! :-D

looolll :-D

I use a sniper tool these days, stops me getting carried away on the price - otherwise I used to bid about 10 seconds before the end

It is so annoying dude....but soooooooooooooooo good wen you make that last second bid and win the item at a really low price! :-D

Banned

ClarityofMind;6095853

I'm shocked some people dong do it!

erm im guilty im afraid.

Banned

harlzter;6095877

so do I!, I use goofbay to place bids at 2 secends before the end!!! … so do I!, I use goofbay to place bids at 2 secends before the end!!! Works out 9/10 times, If not its because the item fetched more than I was willing to pay.

+1

its the only way to bid properly I reckon :thumbsup:

Yeah gets the heart pumping when you bid at the last second..

ukmonkey;6096505

Yeah gets the heart pumping when you bid at the last second..

Yeah,especially when the computer suddenly doesn't want to respond or the internet decides to play up :-D

harlzter;6095877

so do I!, I use goofbay to place bids at 2 secends before the end!!! … so do I!, I use goofbay to place bids at 2 secends before the end!!! Works out 9/10 times, If not its because the item fetched more than I was willing to pay.

I'll look this up thank you x x x x

bykergrove;6095971

that's ok, people I like are allowed to do it :-D

phew :-D

my one and only bid goes in 4 secs before finish, why incite bidding wars and drive the price up

thts what i do every time :lol:

lol, its like the point of an auction, is this for real..................

I hate it when lots of people bid early

On the other side of the coin:

Early bidders really annoy me. They inflate the price for everybody - and I much prefer the last few exciting minutes, when you're plotting exactly when to unleash your much considered bid.

Although - It's really painful when you wait 10 days to bid on an item and you get a connection error in the final minute - all part and parcel of such a high-risk manouvre. Don't use a sniper though, prefer old school F5'ing.

robtallica;6096969

On the other side of the coin: Early bidders really annoy me. They … On the other side of the coin: Early bidders really annoy me. They inflate the price for everybody - and I much prefer the last few exciting minutes, when you're plotting exactly when to unleash your much considered bid. Although - It's really painful when you wait 10 days to bid on an item and you get a connection error in the final minute - all part and parcel of such a high-risk manouvre. Don't use a sniper though, prefer old school F5'ing.

i wait till there is 30 secs left, start a stopwatch and when it hits 4 secs i submit the bid :lol:

micoo;6096999

i wait till there is 30 secs left, start a stopwatch and when it hits 4 … i wait till there is 30 secs left, start a stopwatch and when it hits 4 secs i submit the bid :lol:

Yeah it depends on what the item is, if it's a collectible that's rarely seen on there I get my bid in 20-30 secs from the end, just incase I need to bid once or twice again to secure the item.

Can't beat that feeling you get when you beat someone by a 50p increment in the final second of the bid.

In other news: found out this morning that my ebay/paypal accounts were hacked Some individual had sold 2 lots of nearly a £1000 worth of supermarket vouchers on there:S

robtallica;6096969

On the other side of the coin: Early bidders really annoy me. They … On the other side of the coin: Early bidders really annoy me. They inflate the price for everybody - and I much prefer the last few exciting minutes, when you're plotting exactly when to unleash your much considered bid. Although - It's really painful when you wait 10 days to bid on an item and you get a connection error in the final minute - all part and parcel of such a high-risk manouvre. Don't use a sniper though, prefer old school F5'ing.

i'm a last minute bidder too :oops: although i quite often forget to go on ebay to bid until the auction has finished on something i really want :-(

[url]www.justsnipe.com[/url] it's the only way to bid!

You should be more concerned if there are no last minute bidders there to boost up the sell prices in your auctions.

It IS annoying as ive lost out on many items like that BUT just play them at their own game.
Last week i managed to bid on a sony handycam with 1 second left ... and won it for 55.09 - well chuffed
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Typical cost of boiler installation67
    2. Invisalign dental braces in London11
    3. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…11
    4. Aliexpress - To be trusted?79

See more discussions