Groups

m

Banned
    m

11 Comments

my mickey mouse lunch box with a built in radio!!!.......... my pride and joy.
    Would go everywhere, even holidays!!

bykergrove you are a naughty boy, and I cost more than a pog I can tell you now :p:p

bykergrove;7416195

here are my items but i dont carry them around anymore i promise!!! i … here are my items but i dont carry them around anymore i promise!!! i forgot to mention my favourite pog!

lol
    how old were you when you last took them along??

I wouldn't leave the house without my chopper :-D

bykergrove;7416238

haha........ i would NEVER trade my favourite pog! :x

the cheek!

darren9030;7416247

I wouldn't leave the house without my chopper :-D

oooh sir walter :whistling:

I used to have a little purple figure thing that I called the "Turkeyer" - don't ask. It went everywhere stuck under the velcro flaps on my shoes. One day it fell out and I've never been the same since. Oh what a strange child.

just the front door key. Couldn't get back in without it. Love your avatar bykerg

bykergrove;7416618

lol WTF? what was it?

It was just a small purple toy, kinda like the green thing in your picture. No idea where it came from, I think I must have found it at nursery or something!

I used to carry my penknife around all the time.. and used to go in the woods and.... well hack things.

This was before knife crime became a huge thing.....

And if you want to know why I had a penknife I used to fish a lot when i was little, and I was really good and won lots of regional comps, it was part of my tools for fishing. My parents never knew I took it out..

Dont take it out with me now, the chainsaw is far for effective.

Money, front door key, pencil and notepad, tissues
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767184
      2. Royal Mil track and trace11
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826347
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714461

See more discussions