Found 18th Jan 2010
m

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

Try and get on their chat facility and see if you can get it sorted that way.

HTH

bykergrove;7586965

it's a robot, she was rubbish. my password works but redirects back to … it's a robot, she was rubbish. my password works but redirects back to the log in page?? if it type in an incorrect password it knows that its incorrect and shows it in red. if i put in the correct password i'm back to the log in page with everything blanked out again

maybe there is a fault with ebay then. I normally find the chat very helpful. They sorted out my problem when my account got hacked!

bykergrove;7586965

it's a robot, she was rubbish. my password works but redirects back to … it's a robot, she was rubbish. my password works but redirects back to the log in page?? if it type in an incorrect password it knows that its incorrect and shows it in red. if i put in the correct password i'm back to the log in page with everything blanked out again

I have had a lot of my user name and password keep going back to blank. 2 things work with me. I can clear my history and it works then. I seem to get the problem only using Firefox - when I change to Explorer I do not have the same problem.

Hi its a new safety thing apparently. If you use more than one pc/laptop to access your account they will ask you to use this pin, i spoke to an online assistant at 1 in the morning and he took the block off after answering a few security questions other wise i think they call your landline number and it gives you a code to enter.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions